• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On no, in complete panic/ pics added/ he's gone/ UD post 63

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry:

I've just picked up Moses for his meds and the side of his face has completely swollen up and his eye is bulging out :shock:. He wasn't like that at 10 last night as he has all his treatment then and there is no way I could have missed it. I am in a complete panic as I have no idea what it is :cry::cry:

I have rung the vets (for the second time today :oops:) and he has an appointment for 11.10

Moses is such a special bunny he really is. He has been through so many awful things in his life I don't know how he has manged to get to 9 years old.:( I couldn't bear it to be bad news, not this week :cry::cry:

He is eating so thats good, but I have no idea what the vets are going to say

Last edited:
Oh no....don't be poorly Moses.....
hope the vet's goes well, heaps of vibes coming his way from all of us.
x

Crikey you are going through it this week aren't you......sending calming vibes and really hope its nothing too serious .xx

What could it be??

He has major dental problems but it is not in an area that is normal for tooth root problems. It is the side of his face, round his eye and ear. It is completely solid as well, there is no squishy movement in it :?

It wouldn't be cause by something getting in his eye would it?
I know nothing about this kind of thing but could be worth checking?

Last edited:
Could it be a reaction to his treatment?

He is only on metacam. The treatment he has is only bathing and sudocream for his sore skin and problems with his boy bits and then bandages for his sore hocks. It just takes a while to do so can't see how I could have missed this last night :? But I am convinced I did as I don;t know how it could have appeared so quickly. His eye doesn't look sore or damaged but you can clearly see the white round it :?

This is what it looks like, could I have missed this last night??

P2120473.jpg

P2120474.jpg

P2120475.jpg

Back