• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it hard

Don't know either but imagining it must be easier than a trio?

again I think it depends on the bunnies,but as each has less to loose then it can be easier.Will you be bonding male/female pairs together or same/mixed sex singles?

Abi from Fat Fluffs attempted to bond my 2 pairs for me (male/female each pair) and all went really well for about 6 days and then the 2 girls started fighting and so I still have 2 pairs. So just be prepared that even though things might look like theyre going well - it could all go wrong

It is hard yes!!! :lol: its very easy just to give up.

Its mainly because it takes a while for the group to establish a pecking order, took me 5 weeks to say they were bonded and id say a couple of months before they were happy lying next to eathother.... was sooooo worth it though!

When i bonded my trio i had no choice but to just put them in together,Id been made homeless and they had to live with someone else for a while (i only went and fed them twice a day) I think it helped because it was neutral territory,but i just put all 3 in together and they were fine

Yes, i had two brothers, another male and two females. The "other" male was removed, due to being bullied by one brother.

I then had a group of four, for around 2weeks, then one brother bullied the other brother. We decided to split them into there original pairs.

Sorry thats not what you wanted to hear :?

Back