• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Help Help!

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
The buns and a rescue hammy were menat to be going to Louises to be bonded, she PMd me last night to say that due to problems with her OH she cant.
I have a 6x5 shed coming tomorrow, bunnys in my bathrooms and kitchen thats really driving me mad
I dont know what to do :(
And Im going away for 3 days at the end of feb so need to have them bonded (or at least a 3 and a 1) by then :(
I dont know what to do.
I dont think I can bond them cos I have to go out for several hours tomorrow to work and on sunday to work :(
oh and my pup is not happy cos he has no plums and a giant cone instead :(

Sounds like chaos:( Can you not stick them all in the bathroom and try to start bonding? Then get someone to cover for you when you go out?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I have no family :( no one :(
:censored::censored::censored::censored:

and Ive not heard back from Louise so worried about her
:censored::censored::censored::censored:

So much for my day off!!

Gdansk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was nearer I'd offer to help, I know that's just making things worse but would if I could :(

Hope you get sorted

I would still take delivery of the shed, even if you're not going to use it right away, they would probably charge for cancelling it.

I would still take delivery of the shed, even if you're not going to use it right away, they would probably charge for cancelling it.

Agree with this. Can they gain access to your garden if you are not in? ie can you leave a gate unlocked?

yeah but they require COD :S
im workin tomorrow so if they came whilst I was at work, my uncle was goin 2 pop round...
its all suhc a mess,,,,im stressed as it is :(

I dont know what to do, if I cant bond them soon then i'll have to start looking at rehoming. If my mum comes over as planned beginning of march and see's bunnies in her bathroom. She'll flip!

Could you not get them to a rescue to be bonded :? You may have to travel but surely thats better than rehoming them :(

I hope it works out ok.

I am sorry I really didn't mean to stress you out. I have emailed.

So long as you can get an area neutralised and small, you should be fine, if not have things on hand to seperate and remove them from each other. I use garden glaves (never had to use them) a stiff broom, towel and water spray.

can i start and stop?

eta
dont worry - i know its not your fault xxxxxxxxxxx

Its not advisable to start/stop :? When you restart you will be back at square one. You need to put them together and leave them to it. Could you not attempt to rebond the boys first? Surely you could then split the shed into 2 parts for now :)

I wouldnt know how :(
bonding the two boys would be as hard as bonding the four wouldnt it :s
I have to go out later thats the problem and no one can watch...im also out tomorrow for around 3 hrs and sunday all day working.

I honestly dont know what to do :(

I wouldnt know how :(
bonding the two boys would be as hard as bonding the four wouldnt it :s
I have to go out later thats the problem and no one can watch...im also out tomorrow for around 3 hrs and sunday all day working.

I honestly dont know what to do :(

Theyre all indoors anyway arent they? So they wont be able to go outside in a shed until Spring anyway really :) Its still sometimes 0degrees at night here and they wouldnt cope :(

How about contacting Kay? Shes in Bolton, that wouldnt be too far from you?? I dont even know if she does bonding but its worth an ask?

spring is only a month and a half away. And as I have no heating in the house, once the shed has been insulated and plywooded and heated it would have been warmer than the house :(
I have a week to try and sort something out, cos the week after Im away and the week after that she may be visiting

I just feel like crying :(

First of all calm down and take some deep breaths.

As someone said, if they have been indoors for a while they can't go out yet anyway.

Bonding is not that hard if you use a small space and make sure it's neutral. If you could start late afternoon say 5, and watch them over night, you should be able to tell whether its OK to leave them together or not...If not separate and wait until you have longer. If they go for each other straight away I would not attempt to continue without someone more experienced.

As for your mum, stand up for yourself, you are looking after her house and paying the mortgage so you have the right to do what you want within reason!

Ok, I'll give it a go. Should be able to start around 4 - and especially with whiskey and boo - should be able to see if it will be a complete disaster :s

Back