• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spikes gone

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I've got up to to feed him and he's gone :(:( Tottis licking his face I don't know if that means hes' trying to wake him up :(:(:(:(:(

I'm devestated

I'm so sorry :cry: I remember when you first got him, seems so long ago now, you've given him an amazing life :cry:

:(I'm going to do a tribute in Rainbow Bridge for my special boy. I keep looking at him and stroking him... I can't believe he's gone:(:(

No No No !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Jill ((((((((((((((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))))

That he passed in the comfort of his own home is a blessing for him. But for you, well, I can imagin the heartache you feel :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am in tears here, Spike has been a part of RU for as long as I can remember

Have lots and lots of fun at The Bridge Spike

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

xxxxxxxxx

Totti and Kiki are hopping round and demanding food, I'm getting distressed that they seem to have accepted it so easily :(

Totti and Kiki are hopping round and demanding food, I'm getting distressed that they seem to have accepted it so easily :(

Some Buns do accept a loss very quickly. Others can become very distressed and depressed :cry:

Totti and Kiki will help you cope. They need you.

xx

My friends just been round and as soon as she saw him she said he was at peace, he does look very peaceful. Not the hunched up in pain of yesterday :(

Back