• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another three arrived today

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These beautiful, but very neglected bunnies arrived today, they are all painfully thin and underweight, they are all very matted around their rear ends and underneath and all have very poorly legs covered in sores,

TomDickandHarry057x2.jpg

TomDickandHarry018x2.jpg

TomDickandHarry019x2.jpg

:shock: OMG! poor little souls! They are so thin.Hope they will be able to put on weight and clear the soreness. At least they will be cared for now :)-sue:wave:

Yes, they are yet another cruelty case, it's the third cruelty case we've taken in this year and we are only in February:shock::shock:, they have been stood in wee and poo and never cleaned out, the conditions were truly dreadful, far too upsetting to descibe on here:cry:

It's really shocking that people treat animals this way, I really don't understand it. Sadly we have to pick up the pieces yet again and it's stretching us to the limit,

They are in a dreadful state :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Yes, they are yet another cruelty case, it's the third cruelty case we've taken in this year and we are only in February:shock::shock:, they have been stood in wee and poo and never cleaned out, the conditions were truly dreadful, far too upsetting to descibe on here:cry:

It's really shocking that people treat animals this way, I really don't understand it. Sadly we have to pick up the pieces yet again and it's stretching us to the limit,

They are in a dreadful state :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poor little mites :(

I'm glad they're with you now,they must think its wonderful!

That's awful :cry: it must be so distressing seeing cases like this, no matter how many you see :cry:

I hope they get better and are found lovely forever homes. Good luck, they are gorgeous :)

Theo they are so lucky to have ended up with you poor things. They are going to be gorgeous when they are back to health. Let me know when the grey one on the left is ready for rehoming and I will show my mum he/she looks just like her Muddle rabbit

Back