• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: How many do you give you buns and how often?

give them 2 - 3per day, is that too many?

Are there any health benefits or non-benefits by giving them?

2-3 a day though sooty had about 10 the other day :oops: when she had had her dental and wouldnt eat anything else! im sure it was all a ploy as she knew her mummy would give in to those sad eyes :lol:

Mine have no more than a few a day, I am sure they would eat the whole packet if allowed though :roll:

I can confirm... one of my pairs did exactly that :shock:
They must have fallen off the shelf somehow... I went out in the morning to find an empty packet on the floor, it had been full the night before! No poorly tummies as a result thank goodness :)

I can confirm... one of my pairs did exactly that :shock:
They must have fallen off the shelf somehow... I went out in the morning to find an empty packet on the floor, it had been full the night before! No poorly tummies as a result thank goodness :)

Haha me too! I hadn't put the clasp on properly on one side of the box I keep her treats in, came in to find her sitting in the box nibbling away happily. :roll::lol: Little minx. Glad I wasn't out when it happened or she'd have eaten everything :lol:

She gets them as special treats if I'm feeling nice and want a cuddle :oops: Never more than 3 at a time though.

Back