PDA

View Full Version : Fenugreek Crunchies

bunny babe
11-02-2010, 10:35 PM
:wave: How many do you give you buns and how often?

give them 2 - 3per day, is that too many?

Are there any health benefits or non-benefits by giving them?

angeleyes
11-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Mine have no more than a few a day, I am sure they would eat the whole packet if allowed though :roll:

lildebs
11-02-2010, 10:43 PM
I usually give 3 a day as a treat...they will def eat all the pkt if left to their own devices! :D

Wilbur
11-02-2010, 10:51 PM
My boys hate them!! I have left them out for the squirrels to eat!!

kaths101
11-02-2010, 10:56 PM
2-3 a day though sooty had about 10 the other day :oops: when she had had her dental and wouldnt eat anything else! im sure it was all a ploy as she knew her mummy would give in to those sad eyes :lol:

VickiP
11-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Only 2 a day here they weren't overly keen initially now they lurrvvvve em :lol:

tigerbabe
12-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Mine have no more than a few a day, I am sure they would eat the whole packet if allowed though :roll:

I can confirm... one of my pairs did exactly that :shock:
They must have fallen off the shelf somehow... I went out in the morning to find an empty packet on the floor, it had been full the night before! No poorly tummies as a result thank goodness :)

Coineanach
12-02-2010, 07:15 AM
I can confirm... one of my pairs did exactly that :shock:
They must have fallen off the shelf somehow... I went out in the morning to find an empty packet on the floor, it had been full the night before! No poorly tummies as a result thank goodness :)

Haha me too! I hadn't put the clasp on properly on one side of the box I keep her treats in, came in to find her sitting in the box nibbling away happily. :roll::lol: Little minx. Glad I wasn't out when it happened or she'd have eaten everything :lol:

She gets them as special treats if I'm feeling nice and want a cuddle :oops: Never more than 3 at a time though.