• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skin babies 2wks & 1 day old

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I suppose you's wants to see my skin babies don't you...

Brindle110210.jpg

They is a right paw full I am telling you
This one is the bravest and most cheeky

sknbabs2wks1day8.jpg

Determined to get extra milk rations

sknbabs2wks1day5.jpg

sknbabs2wks1day6.jpg

But mummeh says 'No'

sknbabs2wks1day7.jpg

Off you go brave cheeky one

sknbabs2wks1day3.jpg

sknbabs2wks1day1.jpg

Time to all get safely back into the nest

sknbabs2wks1day2.jpg

Sleepy skin babies

sknbabs2wks1day4.jpg

Mummeh gets peace and quite at last

:shock::shock::shock: So cuute :love::love:

I seem to have missed the story - is there another thread with it on? :)

:love::love::love::love: They are so, so, sooo beautiful.

Thank heavens Brindle found her way to you and a safe place to have her beautiful brood.

Harlequin/white bunnies are my very favouritest bunnies ... so that little bundle *swoons* :love::love::love:

My gosh, they are gorgeous! :love::love::love: Mummy bunny is so sweet, bless her :love:

Love the pic of baby tried to feed with his feeties upside down! :lol:

They're all gorgeous. :love::love::love::love::love:
I may be wrong, but it looks like their daddy was a domestic bun and not a wildie. I hope Brindle wasn't kicked out in the snow because she got pregnant.:(

Oh wow!! Brindle you have the most beautiful babies! :love:

I've just been sat here going 'awww ahhhhh' - they are soooo scrumptious!

You are such a good mummeh!!

They're all gorgeous. :love::love::love::love::love:
I may be wrong, but it looks like their daddy was a domestic bun and not a wildie. I hope Brindle wasn't kicked out in the snow because she got pregnant.:(

I agree looks like he was a domestic. I wondered if she had been freed for that reason too, maybe they found out they had got together and just released her?
Who knows but at least they are all warm and safe now. Wonder where daddy bun is?

I agree looks like he was a domestic. I wondered if she had been freed for that reason too, maybe they found out they had got together and just released her?
Who knows but at least they are all warm and safe now. Wonder where daddy bun is?

So do I.:(
At least Brindle and her family are safe, warm and well-fed.:)

I have to ask what do B & B think of all this?! :shock:

*sits waiting*

They are both quite concerned as they like being the babies.

Beige told Brindle that there was a recession on and only litters of 4 were allowed not 6. He told her she had to send 2 back. She used her long ears to give him a good slapping...nobun messes with the Getto Princess!

:love::love::love::love: They are so, so, sooo beautiful.

Thank heavens Brindle found her way to you and a safe place to have her beautiful brood.
Harlequin/white bunnies are my very favouritest bunnies ... so that little bundle *swoons* :love::love::love:

I was just thinking that, she is one lucky doe, how lovely they have had a good start too, they are beautiful :love:

Back