• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Squidgy please *u/d he's home and nomming!*

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Following this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=215229
our brave little soldier is still not eating properly, so he's in for a dental tomorrow. He's at least 8 years old and we're a little worried about him.
The vet will use gas rather than a GA, and apparently his left molars are longer than his right, which is probably causing the discomfort. She's a brilliant vet and I do trust her.
Could we have some vibes please for tomorrow.

DSC00356-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of vibes little man :love:

My 8 year old Maya had a full GA/Dental today and she was home, eating and pooing within 2 hours :shock: :D

Thank you everyone. He's just been sat with me for a huge long cuddle and grooming session :love:
Jane - Maya is a good girl! What a little trooper!

Thanks for the vibes everyone. He's now at the vet. He's lost another 40g since Monday :cry:
She's not absolutely convinced it's teeth, so wants to check them anyway, but do blood tests as well and check his tummy a little more.
Poor little man :( He was not a happy bunny this morning.

Thank you! The vibes worked.
Picked him up at 4 - he had a nasty spike at the back of his mouth apparently. He still has an ominous growth on his shoulder, but other than that is ok.
I put out a little greens, carrot and apple for him to see what he fancied, and he scoffed the lot! :love:

Back