• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Maddox/ pics post 44

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
He has spent all day with his feet up at the bars just staring into space, he looks so sad.

Now he has frantically started chewing the bars and I can't get him to stop. He has never chewed the bars before :(:(

My heart is breaking for him, he has never been alone before :(

Last edited:
:( I'm so very sorry Maddox. I've been thinking a lot about you and your sister today

(Liz, could you give him that toy bun that you have?)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

poor Maddox. maybe eddie and el would adopt him? they seem to love everybun?

Thats not a bad idea ;) I might give that a try, as long as he isn't still so tiny he can walk through the bars of their dog crate :lol:

Steve said he was going crazy in the night, tearing around the cage but not in a good way :(

Oh poor little baby :( :( he must feel so alone :(

I hope E&E can help...they always seem to sense when a bun needs a little extra bunny love :)

Well I have tried Maddox in with the boys.

I just poped him down on the lounge floor with them to see what happened. Poor Maddox was terrified, he nearly climbed the walls and was banging his foot so loudly.

Elwood as predicted went "ooh soft bunny can I sleep next to you" and Eddie took no notice and decided he liked the boots I was wearing better :lol:

I think I will try Maddox with them for a few minutes at a time until he calms down a bit.

I think it could work but what concerns me is what happens when his boy bits do decided to make an appearence :?

aww poor wee man, they must seem huuuuuuge to him! Hopefully he will chill in time and appreciate the company.

(was it your new boots that eddie loved? :lol::lol:)

Re the plums - i guess you deal with that when it happens, if it happens. He's not developed at a normal rate so far, so it might be months before they properly descend, and he may have very low hormone levels, so might not be an issue. If the boys arent bothered i'd see how it goes for now.

Sending loads of vibes to Maddox. I hope he'll settle down, poor little boy :(

I really hope he accepts Eddie and Elwood. It would be wonderful if he could bond with them for bunny company and affection.

aww poor wee man, they must seem huuuuuuge to him! Hopefully he will chill in time and appreciate the company.

(was it your new boots that eddie loved? :lol::lol:)

Re the plums - i guess you deal with that when it happens, if it happens. He's not developed at a normal rate so far, so it might be months before they properly descend, and he may have very low hormone levels, so might not be an issue. If the boys arent bothered i'd see how it goes for now.

Yep it was my black furry boots that I got for Christmas, don't think he has seen them before, he thought they were great and that the soles were quite tasty :? :lol::lol:

I only had them together for about 20mins. I had to feed and clean the outside buns so couldn't leave then unsupervised.

I will try them again this evening for another half hour and see how it goes. Not the normal way bond but it works with el and ed :)

Back