• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knitted Easter Bunnies require Forever Homes! U/D Requests being taken Easter 2011

attilathebun

Mama Doe
Hello everyone :wave:

Update: 15.02.11 These are examples of knitted bunnies I made and sold last year in support of raising funds for Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue. I have been off work with illness for many months and now have the time to make more bunnies to your specifications in order to raise much needed funds for Fat Fluffs.

DSCF1833.jpg

The egg cup bunnies which you can see sitting on an egg cup (not supplied) comfortably cover a real large egg or a choclolate creme egg if you want to add a little extra to your easter egg giving this year!

A Full size bunny is £5.50 and an egg cup bunny £3. I am happy to bear the postage costs myself and happily accept cheques made payable to Fat Fluffs so that you can be sure your money is going to a good cause.
I have lots of egg cup bunnies in the making in all sorts of colours so if there is one you would particularly like to match your bunny then please let me know

Thank you for looking

Gill xxx

Last edited:
:wave: Gill,

Thank you so much for doing this for us.

Can I buy the bunny in the green dress please? If you have purple wool, would love a bun wearing a purple dress pweety please :lol:

Let me know how you would like me to pay, can always swing by and pay/collect and munch the Five-0 at the same time :D

Knitted Easter Bunnies Looking for their Forever Homes! Proceeds to Fat Fluffs

Thank you Vickie :D

I will get started on a bunny in purple dress straight away. Do you have any preference for rabbit colour and whether she is uppy eared or lop? :D

They are lovely and if I'm not mistaken the big bunnies are the debbie birkin design and the little ones are jelly bums?

My house is gradually getting filled up with knitted buns that I have made so I can't take any of these off your hands (same issue with rescuing more real bunnies!) Please don't unravel them though! I'm sure new homes can be found...

They are lovely and if I'm not mistaken the big bunnies are the debbie birkin design and the little ones are jelly bums?

Yes they are:D

I'm glad you recognised them becuase it means I must be doing something right :lol:

Do you know about www.ravelry.com?

It's a knit and crochet 'community' and there are debi birkin and jellybum groups on there where people post pictures of their knitted bunnies. It get inspiration from there although it's quite addictive!

Thanks Jackie, The yellow one is still available.
I also have a blue and white stripey one almost completed, the bunny of which is black. Let me know which one yu would like and I'll pm you my details.

Thanks again :D

Thanks Jackie, The yellow one is still available.
I also have a blue and white stripey one almost completed, the bunny of which is black. Let me know which one yu would like and I'll pm you my details.

Thanks again :D

Thank you,I will have the black bunny that you have almost completed :love: I will send you a cheque if that is ok :love:

Do you know about www.ravelry.com?

It's a knit and crochet 'community' and there are debi birkin and jellybum groups on there where people post pictures of their knitted bunnies. It get inspiration from there although it's quite addictive!

Oooo, that looks great. May go and have a looksee right now but can't have any more addictive tendencies as rabbits and RU have almost taken over my life as it is :roll:

Thank you Tracey,
Cheque safely received today and egg cup bunny is in the post on her way to you.
Thank you very much for your kind donation to Fat Fluffs:wave:

Thank you Jackiestone,

Your cheque also arrived safely in the post today and I have sent your egg cup bunny off to you this afternoon.
Here's a peek at what he looks like (sorry it's a bit blurred). Hope you like him. Thanks for the donation to FatFluffs :wave:

DSCF1837.jpg

Back