• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lottery! WINNING RABBIT!P 47

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have seen the two lots of youngsters we have taken in recently
first group was Justine, Jester, Jenkins and Joel
and todays dutchies Plum, Cherry, Tamarind and Pawpaw

Well all 8 are VERY nervous
We had a very kind donation which will pay for the first groups neuters but would like to raise some funds to help with the dutchies
So we would like you to all have a bet on which of these 8 bunnies will ask for a noserub first
That is the rabbit that doesn't just put up with it but actually pushes nose up to hand and asks for a fuss
I cannot say how long it will be before it happens..could be tomorrow or in two weeks time but when it does I will note the bun and take pic
So pick a bun who you think will get their confidence first..to add they all get the same amount of talking and stroking from me as each other..
Jester
Jester.jpg

Jenkins
Jenkins.jpg

Joel
Joel.jpg

Justine
Justine.jpg

Cherry
Cherry.jpg

Tamarind
Tamarind.jpg

Pawpaw
Pawpaw.jpg

or Plum
Plum.jpg

Pay £2.50 per guess can be paypal or cheque..

Everyone who bets on correct rabbit will receive a prize
not sure what yet but will sort something out that is nice for winners:D

Lets hope I can report progress in this way soon:D

Last edited:
Ooo I'll pick one!

On my phone at the moment so will look at the photos tomorrow morning at work. If you PM me your address and I'll post a chq tomorrow x

Well not a huge response for this:(
I know there are lots of fundraisers at present but please see if you can spare £2.50 for the Honeybunnies

Well I think we'll have a bun to photo very soon..but no hints as to who

sadly this comp is not proving popular.:(.if it continues to lack support I will carry the people who have entered so far's money over to the next comp if they all agree

Back