• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter wanted a photoshoot

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Winter

100_1945.jpg

100_1964.jpg

100_1965.jpg

Rimmi

100_1951.jpg

100_1943.jpg

Together

100_1950.jpg

100_1952.jpg

100_1956.jpg

100_1957.jpg

100_1962.jpg

100_1977.jpg

100_1979.jpg

100_1985.jpg

100_1986.jpg

100_1988.jpg

Hope you like :)

Ahhh!!! they're adorable! rimmi looks like a slightly darker version of my baby bun jess, i shall have to try and upload a piccie of her tomorrow. I like the elastic band for the water bottle too - thats such a good idea!

Ahhh!!! they're adorable! rimmi looks like a slightly darker version of my baby bun jess, i shall have to try and upload a piccie of her tomorrow. I like the elastic band for the water bottle too - thats such a good idea!

Yeah, I accidently broke the original fixture!! Lol. Stops them knocking it off as they get excited, didnt even notice it was in the pic, lol!

They are all in a box and ready to be stolen :love:

I love Rimmi and Winter so much :love:

:shock:

Remind me NEVER to invite you over for tea!! I love love :love: my babies, so I am afraid they are not stealable.....!!

The only people who can steal them are my mate Sarah and Sam_spice, because they are Rimmi and Winters official surrigate mummies!! Hahaha.

Thank you though :D

They are both gorgeous.

Rimmi's little face always makes me chuckle, he looks as if he is surprised all the time, lol.

:shock:

Remind me NEVER to invite you over for tea!! I love love :love: my babies, so I am afraid they are not stealable.....!!

The only people who can steal them are my mate Sarah and Sam_spice, because they are Rimmi and Winters official surrigate mummies!! Hahaha.

Thank you though :D

:lol: I think I would be in trouble with my own two jealous babies anyway :lol:

They are both gorgeous.

Rimmi's little face always makes me chuckle, he looks as if he is surprised all the time, lol.

I think its shock that I am near him and yet not feeding him......he has the attitude of Stewie from family guy :love: while Winter is always scowling in photos, I think she is sensative to the light because of her red eyes.

Back