• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog/Bunny Run Can anyone Help?URGENT

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I am doing a dog and bunny run on Monday from Wiltshire up to Northants and then on to Leicester

We have a pair of special needs rabbit that need to get to Liz Hugo's There who has kindly offered them a space

There is also another pair of un neutered and un vacs does who need a home or rescue space...or foster until we have room but I cannot guarantee timescale

Can anyone help please by getting to Warminster/Melksham/Westbury area sometime between now and Monday to pick up bunnies?

If you can help I will pass on Tasha's number to you to arrange
Thank you

Well im still ok to meet at leicester services:wave: Just let me know the time im hopefully finishing at 2pm now anyway,I think its brilliant what your doing Jill:)

Thank you so much jill, for all you are doing i wish i could get head stright to do more, i have money to put fuel in car and will bring the two dogs, and the two bunnys to you on monday, i will be on line i hope for 1/2 hour if any one needs me

I can possibly take the 2 agouti girls until a rescue space comes up for them but if we can't get the special needs two to me then thats not much use either :(

I hope this doesnt confuse the thread.

To get the two special needs rabbits to Liz's i can meet someone at:

1. reading services or there abouts
2. M40 Oxford/Bicester area
3. M1 Northampton very furthest north i can go
4. M3 Basingstoke area if absolutely necessary

So if someone else can get to any of these approximate locations i can take them from there

Vikki if you can meet me on Monday..early evening at junction 16 Northants..then I can bring special needs pair for Liz

I hope this doesnt confuse the thread.

To get the two special needs rabbits to Liz's i can meet someone at:

1. reading services or there abouts
2. M40 Oxford/Bicester area
3. M1 Northampton very furthest north i can go
4. M3 Basingstoke area if absolutely necessary

So if someone else can get to any of these approximate locations i can take them from there

Jill is meeting at junction 16 M1 on Monday evening so this may work :)

Does this look about right?

map.jpg

If so, it says it will take me about an hour from mine to J16 (more if rush hour i am guessing, so would prefer to avoid that!)

What time will you get there Jill?

I will PM you my mobile number

yep Vikki that is right
If you are coming up M1 northbound..you turn rught at junction 16 towards Northampton..it is the junction after the main one with services(15a)
a short way up the road on your left is a pub called the Turnpike
I will be in carpark there as where I'm meeting Kerry

Cannot give exact time as will depend on my traffic conditions on way up but will probably be during rush hour....sorry..I'm leaving Melksham at 4 o clock..then up through Warwickshire..meeting Tracy to drop a bun with her..then onto junction 16..probably about 1 1/2 hours..ish?
Will let you have my mobile

OK, well its about 2 hours from mine, or an hour from Liz's. Depending on what time it works out, i might go up the A5 to avoid the traffic, but it seems to be ok.

can anyone take the remaining pair? can collect from mine or Liz's?

I fell dreadful as I'm not taking the other pair..but we are just so full up and have to collect a lot that have been on list and are now at risk

anyone help these two?:?

I would stick with coming up the M1 rather than the A5. I regularly work down just inside the M25, and even with traffic problems, the M1 is a lot better. The A5 gets gridlocked through Dunstable.

There are average speed cameras and roadworks around Jct 11 at the moment. Oh joys! :D

I would stick with coming up the M1 rather than the A5. I regularly work down just inside the M25, and even with traffic problems, the M1 is a lot better. The A5 gets gridlocked through Dunstable.

There are average speed cameras and roadworks around Jct 11 at the moment. Oh joys! :D

Yep, definately avoid Dunstable in rush hour :roll::lol:

cant thank you all enough for all you are doing, if i have times and places to meet people and what bunnys i will be there, thank all for helping my animals and me

I posted earlier that I am happy to take the other 2 girls temporarily if they can fit in Jill's car :wave:

Liz, I can take them when I get a space as we are desperate for girls, but i definately have my boy coming back in tomorrow night so the one space I had is definately gone for now, however I have potentail homes for a couple of others so It would be a couple of weeks if you can hold them that long :?

Liz, I can take them when I get a space as we are desperate for girls, but i definately have my boy coming back in tomorrow night so the one space I had is definately gone for now, however I have potentail homes for a couple of others so It would be a couple of weeks if you can hold them that long :?

I was hoping you might have some space :wave: Although its not confirmed that they can definately be got here yet.

( I am secretly hoping they might have a few problems just little ones so that they can stay here as we are so short on girls too and have 8 single boys :oops::oops: )

Back