• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its getting exciting!!!UPDATE!!IVe passed the Homecheck!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
New hutch has arrived just this second!! being erected on Sunday,along with sorting out the run...then a homecheck after Sunday.....**crossing paws it goes well** cos then Roland will be joining the clan!! EEk!!!
Beebee and Lily to be bonded when Teddys Mummy visits..(same weekend as the SW Bunny Mummy Meet Up).Mrs Bun and Roland to become a couple...
Please send vibes Im accepted!!!!!!
Roland is a yr old Harliquin coloured furball....will need lots of handling and grooming and I cant wait!!!!! Currently residing at Animals in Distress centre at Ipplepen.They stated acommodation must be ready at check,pay the fee and hes mine!!!!
Please can someone put a pic on for me of him?? I have one on my mobile and FB???? He needs to be seen!! Hes so gorgous!!!:love::love:

Last edited:
New hutch has arrived just this second!! being erected on Sunday,along with sorting out the run...then a homecheck after Sunday.....**crossing paws it goes well** cos then Roland will be joining the clan!! EEk!!!
Beebee and Lily to be bonded when Teddys Mummy visits..(same weekend as the SW Bunny Mummy Meet Up).Mrs Bun and Roland to become a couple...
Please send vibes Im accepted!!!!!!
Roland is a yr old Harliquin coloured furball....will need lots of handling and grooming and I cant wait!!!!! Currently residing at Animals in Distress centre at Ipplepen.They stated acommodation must be ready at check,pay the fee and hes mine!!!!
Please can someone put a pic on for me of him?? I have one on my mobile and FB???? He needs to be seen!! Hes so gorgous!!!:love::love:

20934_335878428153_701983153_4815011_3065564_n.jpg

Oooooh!! It came!! YAY!!!

Oh Ali!! Ali!!!!! (Minging pic of me but never mind)!!
Im so excited I could pee!!!!!
Isnt he so gorgous????????
I so hope I pass the homecheck.....**Prays on knees**

Homecheck on Monday 15th....3pm!!!!
The lady sounds really nice......knows about the ferrets....but thinks Im sensible :)?:?:?:?:?:?) and have no young kids so no tampering with ferrety fasteners....
Watch this space!!

Homecheck on Monday 15th....3pm!!!!
The lady sounds really nice......knows about the ferrets....but thinks Im sensible :)?:?:?:?:?:?) and have no young kids so no tampering with ferrety fasteners....
Watch this space!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rimmi: Good luke good mummeh Yvvvie!! Juice tell em you lub all duh bunnehs and du sented me some nommy hay witch me and Winter are still habbing as a tweat, we lubs it! Nom nom nom nom......

Winter: You wiw be a goood bunneh mummeh to dat handsome man bun, such butiful furs.........

PAWS CROSSED FOR YOU!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rimmi: Good luke good mummeh Yvvvie!! Juice tell em you lub all duh bunnehs and du sented me some nommy hay witch me and Winter are still habbing as a tweat, we lubs it! Nom nom nom nom......

Winter: You wiw be a goood bunneh mummeh to dat handsome man bun, such butiful furs.........

PAWS CROSSED FOR YOU!!!

Awwww...Thanks Rimmi Darling!!
Thanks Winter Sweetie!!!
Are you still nomming your way through that hay?????
Im surprised!! It must have been Hayooooge!!xxxxx

Awwww...Thanks Rimmi Darling!!
Thanks Winter Sweetie!!!
Are you still nomming your way through that hay?????
Im surprised!! It must have been Hayooooge!!xxxxx

Its quite green so I give them a handful every other day, smells soooo lush too. :)

ETA

Just gave them a handful or so now and all you can hear is "munch munch munch munch scrabble munch munch munch grumble (Rimmi because Winter was trying to eat the hay out of his mouth) munch munch munch...."

Last edited:
I cried!!!! I rang the rescue centre to tell Roland hes got his forever home!!! Just want my rota so I can book an appointment to go pick him up!!
Its all set up in the garden.....but I was surprised at hardly any questions asked...I guess all my mob must have looked so content and relaxed!!
Watch this space!!
Roly is a-comin home!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fantastic news bunny mummy :)

When can you get him? Bet you can't wait :love::love:

Just remember, there are never too many pics...!

Back