• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a sad story

SuzieBlue

Young Bun
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8508804.stm

Just read this on bbc website - I'm assuming it's ok to post a link???!! Hope I'm not violating any rules.....

This is a horrible story - both people involved are of a similar age to me and yet they were clearly too immature to look after the poor buns.... I can't believe only one of them was prosecuted as well, I mean if I was to keep someone else's pets in my house and starved them to death I wouldn't be held responsible? Surely not..
Shudder. :cry:

:cry: it is very upsetting to hear something like this. It's not that difficult to feed an animal is it?!

:censored: She should be banned of having any pets :evil: Sorry but this clearly indicates that she cannot follow the basics of looking after any pets/animals therefore should be banned.

I hate stories like that.
I seriously don't get how people can live with themselves when they allow unnecessary suffering like that.
They both should be banned from having animals and I can't believe the woman who had them on her garden got away with it.
It makes me sick how "lightly" people who do things like this are "punished".

I try to avoid reading papers, watching the news and things like that cos there is just way too much suffering going on in the world.
Exspecially animals, they don't have a voice and can't tell us whats happening to them. It really does break my heart.

Back