PDA

View Full Version : Such a sad story

SuzieBlue
11-02-2010, 03:45 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/8508804.stm

Just read this on bbc website - I'm assuming it's ok to post a link???!! Hope I'm not violating any rules.....

This is a horrible story - both people involved are of a similar age to me and yet they were clearly too immature to look after the poor buns.... I can't believe only one of them was prosecuted as well, I mean if I was to keep someone else's pets in my house and starved them to death I wouldn't be held responsible? Surely not..
Shudder. :cry:

Lessie
11-02-2010, 04:00 PM
:cry: it is very upsetting to hear something like this. It's not that difficult to feed an animal is it?!

:censored: She should be banned of having any pets :evil: Sorry but this clearly indicates that she cannot follow the basics of looking after any pets/animals therefore should be banned.

areia
11-02-2010, 04:04 PM
both parties should be banned to be honest :censored:

lauraocal
11-02-2010, 04:05 PM
I hate stories like that.
I seriously don't get how people can live with themselves when they allow unnecessary suffering like that.
They both should be banned from having animals and I can't believe the woman who had them on her garden got away with it.
It makes me sick how "lightly" people who do things like this are "punished".

I try to avoid reading papers, watching the news and things like that cos there is just way too much suffering going on in the world.
Exspecially animals, they don't have a voice and can't tell us whats happening to them. It really does break my heart.