• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone post on You Tube?

raine

Warren Veteran
Ive come across this film of an owner filming his husky dog with his rabbit. Nothing macabre, but I feel so sorry for this bunny who is on the attack. Can someone please tell the owner that the bunny is not enjoying the experience as it appears to be getting the blame. Two idiots have responded and it needs a response on the bun's behalf. I haven't an account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DejrLgo-7-4

That made my heart stop at one point :shock:
I've seen a few animal interactions like that on YouTube :cry:

Thanks. It might make them think about it. Do you have to have a You Tube account or am I being stupid?

i cant post on there either having watched it, the bun is clearly showing territorial issues, im assume that dog cage could be the buns on the left where the bun starts to get nippy, the bun is only doing whats natrual, from what ive seen of simmis they are a more territoral breed too,

i will give the dog its due its being very good with orders, but by the way it looks back to check its master, if he wasnt around thats one dead bunny, either that it will eventually chew the cables on the floor and get fried, i mean howwwwwwwwwww many cables on the floor with 2 bunnies, :roll::evil: bet buns get blame too because they do what they do naturaly

Dogs and rabbits should not be mixed, ever :roll:

yes, i think so too. but how often on here do we see 'oh, my dogs love my rabbits!' and 'my rabbits get on really well with my dogs!'? people fool themselves, until its too late.

I have posted a comment.
How close did those dogs get????????????????????????:shock::shock::shock: then he says the rabbit has issues??? and he teases the dogs with saying in a cute go get it voice....:censored::censored:

Back