• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Fruity Bunch of Dutchies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have just got back from picking up this group of 4 young does..who were in with their well endowed brothers:roll:
As you can see by the pics they are very nervous, but have now been left to settle

So say hello to Cherry

Cherry.jpg

Tamarind

Tamarind.jpg

Pawpaw

Pawpaw.jpg

and little mis-marked Plum

Plum.jpg

* rocks in seat chewing knuckles* dutchiessssssssssssssssssssssss i love plums markings :love::love:

Ohhhh nooooo why do that to me??? I :love: dutches - Im jiggling up and down here :lol::lol:

If one is still available in about a months time - you know where I am :wave:

they're beautiful:D little plum looks sooooo scared, i just want to snuggle her (not that that would help at all tho!).

i used to think dutch bunnies looked odd:oops: but as times gone on i think i need a giant humbug bunny:love:

Ohhhh nooooo why do that to me??? I :love: dutches - Im jiggling up and down here :lol::lol:

If one is still available in about a months time - you know where I am :wave:

One will be as have to be neutered and vacs first..thats if vet cannot feel well formed babies:(

they're lovely :love: hope they settle down soon :) I like Miss Mark Plum (I know you go for odd names Jill, but honestly :roll:):wave:

Back