• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atlas 20

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Is this carrier big enough for 2 small/medium buns?

I need to buy a 2 bun carrier and I want to make doubly sure I get one the right size.

I use this carrier (with the top opening) for most of mine - I have several of the same ones, and a few larger and a few smaller.

I find it perfect for small to medium buns for trips to the vets etc. I dont know if I'd use it for long journeys though. It's snug enough to stop the buns from sliding up and down when you put the brakes on! Plus, the rabbits have enough room to sit down comfortably with their legs out too.

I use this carrier (with the top opening) for most of mine - I have several of the same ones, and a few larger and a few smaller.

I find it perfect for small to medium buns for trips to the vets etc. I dont know if I'd use it for long journeys though. It's snug enough to stop the buns from sliding up and down when you put the brakes on! Plus, the rabbits have enough room to sit down comfortably with their legs out too.

Thanks for that I was just worried I wouldn't be able to fit the 2 in it at the same time. The vets is only 10 mins away and when we go on holiday they go to OH's mum a few streets away so they won't be in it for long.

im not sure which atlas one i have, its not the smallest one but the next size up with top opening and all my 3 go in together and usually squash up in one half of it.. they are all fairly small bunnies :D

Back