• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 rabbits need homes...UPDATE...they are staying with me!

**lexi**

Warren Scout
Hi everyone...i've got 3 buns here that need new homes asap...they have come from a house in my area where the owners moved and left them running free in the garden abandoned :cry:
They were found on neighbours gardens and bought round to me as it's known i have rabbits...i just dont have the means to take on another 3 buns right now so wondered if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues around derbyshire,sheffield area???
Thanks
Lexi x

Last edited:
There's BARC in Barnsley (bunnymadhouse on here), but they are full I think at min

Could you keep them for a while & get them on a Rescue's waiting list until they have space?

There's BARC in Barnsley (bunnymadhouse on here), but they are full I think at min

Could you keep them for a while & get them on a Rescue's waiting list until they have space?

Hi,..it's going to be extremely difficult to keep them for more than a few days,i only have 2 rabbit houses that have my buns in,and keeping them indoors isnt a great option as i have 2 dogs and a cat that are going mad to get to them.
I really wish i could keep them but thats just not possible,they are gorgeous little girls that deserve a good life! :?

Thanks to Suzanne,i have now managed to get these 3 gorgeous girls into a rescue,they will be going on saturday,by which time i will have well and truly bonded with them :cry: but i know they are gonna have the great life they deserve eventually :D
Thank you :D

Yeah they are going to kirkby on saturday although im feeling a bit bad after reading how snowed under they are there already there :?

I've decided to keep them and see how we get on...the rescues are way too over stretched already and i feel like i'd be adding to the problem by passing these poor bunnies on...i've got 6 of my own already and they have 2 play houses with attatched runs,so i will be needing the same again...does anyone know where i can get 1 cheap???

Where are you? I have a metal run you could have for free if your any where near me. I'm in mansfield.
I don't use it as my garden is all fenced off with concrete at the bottom so I just let mine loose in the garden.

Back