PDA

View Full Version : 3 rabbits need homes...UPDATE...they are staying with me!

**lexi**
11-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi everyone...i've got 3 buns here that need new homes asap...they have come from a house in my area where the owners moved and left them running free in the garden abandoned :cry:
They were found on neighbours gardens and bought round to me as it's known i have rabbits...i just dont have the means to take on another 3 buns right now so wondered if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues around derbyshire,sheffield area???
Thanks
Lexi x

Suzanne
11-02-2010, 01:47 PM
You could try Kirkby Pet Welfare

ETA: They are at J28 on the M1

giantbunnymummy
11-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Poor little bunnies :( I just don't understand how people can abandon their pets when they move :(

Have a look on rabbit rehome for rescues in your area: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

I hope you can find somewhere for them to go.

Angie65
11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
There's BARC in Barnsley (bunnymadhouse on here), but they are full I think at min

Could you keep them for a while & get them on a Rescue's waiting list until they have space?

**lexi**
11-02-2010, 02:03 PM
There's BARC in Barnsley (bunnymadhouse on here), but they are full I think at min

Could you keep them for a while & get them on a Rescue's waiting list until they have space?

Hi,..it's going to be extremely difficult to keep them for more than a few days,i only have 2 rabbit houses that have my buns in,and keeping them indoors isnt a great option as i have 2 dogs and a cat that are going mad to get to them.
I really wish i could keep them but thats just not possible,they are gorgeous little girls that deserve a good life! :?

**lexi**
11-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks to Suzanne,i have now managed to get these 3 gorgeous girls into a rescue,they will be going on saturday,by which time i will have well and truly bonded with them :cry: but i know they are gonna have the great life they deserve eventually :D
Thank you :D

Angie65
11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Are they going to Kirkby?
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=214806

**lexi**
11-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Yeah they are going to kirkby on saturday although im feeling a bit bad after reading how snowed under they are there already there :?

**lexi**
12-02-2010, 02:03 PM
I've decided to keep them and see how we get on...the rescues are way too over stretched already and i feel like i'd be adding to the problem by passing these poor bunnies on...i've got 6 of my own already and they have 2 play houses with attatched runs,so i will be needing the same again...does anyone know where i can get 1 cheap???

lauraocal
12-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Where are you? I have a metal run you could have for free if your any where near me. I'm in mansfield.
I don't use it as my garden is all fenced off with concrete at the bottom so I just let mine loose in the garden.

lauraocal
12-02-2010, 02:20 PM
pm me if your interested

biscuitblossom
12-02-2010, 02:21 PM
If theyre staying then I think we need piccies!!

Suzanne
12-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Could you try bonding them with your bunnies?

Sparkle x
12-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Pleased to hear there staying with you :)
xxx