• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone tried this litter? response rec'd....pg2

It does say it has 'added mint freshness' which may mean it has additives not suitable for buns :? Never seen it before so don't know though.

hmmmmm. think i'll email them (hoping they don't think i'm crazy:lol:) to find out what the minty freshness is added with. they do dry herbs but i doubt it would be that - esme would eat it:shock:

Actually scrap that 2nd one the delivery cost is £15 it's only £2 on the 1st link and free if you spend £25 That's so typical :roll::lol::lol:

didn't realise the first delivery charge was so cheap - may place an order as its not too much cash to waste if its no good:D

I'd be worried about the added freshness. I have a wood-based pellet litter which is great, and I've seen the same stuff advertised for cats, but it dosen't have anything added. Please let us know when they get back to you, new litter is always worth a try! Esp at £2 delivery :lol:

I'd be worried about the added freshness. I have a wood-based pellet litter which is great, and I've seen the same stuff advertised for cats, but it dosen't have anything added. Please let us know when they get back to you, new litter is always worth a try! Esp at £2 delivery :lol:

not had a reply yet - they probably think i've got a screw loose in asking how the minty freshness is added:lol:

response from manufacturer

Apologies for the delayed reply to your query about our Friendly Natural Cat
Litter. The mint added is in liquid form but it is not oil based so it
should not pose problems for your rabbits and guinea pigs.

I hope this answers your query sufficiently.

Many thanks for your interest.

what ya think then? its liquid but not oil based:?

Back