• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie helps with the groceries

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Wans sum help?
382576853.jpg

Hummm........anythin in here for meeee

382576855.jpg

Dis is fer da stupid Raul. Whers me stuff?

382576856.jpg

Izzzzzzzz got the rite baag. awe.............

382576854.jpg

I like Julie, she reminds me of one of the park bunnies who is also a chocolate himilayan :love: Your Julie haz attitude!! :p :love:

I like Julie, she reminds me of one of the park bunnies who is also a chocolate himilayan :love: Your Julie haz attitude!! :p :love:

Julie says thank you. She is a right demanding Missy. Julie certainly rules this household. She has the same markings as a chocolate Himalayan but is quite a bit bigger than one. She is a Californian.
She is very smart and food obsessed. If she wants greens she sits in front of the refrigerator staring at it. When she wants pellets she sits on the shelf of the bakers rack next to the pellets looking at the container. She will even scratch at it. I yell dinner is ready for the OH and she runs to her dish. She eats hers fast and climbs our legs as we eat and begs.

She sounds a lot like my Molly.

If she used her intelligence for more than food she could acheive so much more, lol.

She is gorgeous btw :love:

Ahhh :love: Bobby does this because she is free range she greets me at the door when I have my bags of shopping, then binky's ahead all excited, cos she knows I would have got her something:roll:

Back