• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hartlepool to Leigh (kayj) for Nala

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Denise (Bunnyaddict) has offered a home to Nala for Sam :) Hopefully Nala will be smitten with her new husbun Archie :love:

Can anyone help get Nala from Sam in Hartlepool to me in Leigh please?

Denise is then going to bring Archie over to me to try to bond them here.

Hi lottie s, we're going to Kay's with Archie from Sheffield to hopefully bond him with Nala - but thank you for your offer :)

Anybunny as pm'd me and offered to do Sunday 21st Feb, and me meeting her at a services on M62, we will just wait for her reply if thats ok:D

Yes, I confirm I can do this on Sunday, 21 February. I will need Sam to PM me her phone number and address, including postcode, and Kayj to PM me her mobile number.

However the largest carrier I have is the Ferplast 30, which probably isn't big enough for a conti. Any suggestions?

Im doing a hammy run over to Hartlepool on the 19th for Nicolapompicola, and will be coming back on the 21st (I have family over there). If Kay can get a travel box over to me in Oldham before the 19th I will happliy bring Nala back over with me, and kay can pick up from mine or picadilly train station.

or if that isn't any use Kay could get a cage to me anyway and Anybun can pick it up from me. I am based 2 minutes away from Sam

Im doing a hammy run over to Hartlepool on the 19th for Nicolapompicola, and will be coming back on the 21st (I have family over there). If Kay can get a travel box over to me in Oldham before the 19th I will happliy bring Nala back over with me, and kay can pick up from mine or picadilly train station.

If you're travelling between Greater Manchester and Hartlepool anyway, it makes more sense for you to do the run than for me to make a special trip, which is what I was proposing to do.

I want be able to get over to you before 19th, but could meet you at Piccadilly on 21st pref late afternoon as I have to take my daughter back to the airport early afternoon

I want be able to get over to you before 19th, but could meet you at Piccadilly on 21st pref late afternoon as I have to take my daughter back to the airport early afternoon

Sounds good. I am off all next week, so you could drop a carrier off any time really.

Thank you Louise for offering to bring Nala down for me - I really appreciate it :)

Thank you too to Anybun for offering as well :)

Is this still on for this weekend:D

All sorted :) Sam is dropping Nala at Louise's tomorrow for her to bring back to you Kay & meet you at the train station :)

Now remember NOT to get too attached to Nala ;) :lol:

Can't wait to meet her next week at yours with our lonely Archie :love:

Thanks Louise :wave: Kay rang me a little while ago to say Nala was exploring the garden :) but...................... that she'd already bonded her with one of her giants!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only kidding - Archie is very excited at meeting his new wifey :D :love:

Thanks Louise :wave: Kay rang me a little while ago to say Nala was exploring the garden :) but...................... that she'd already bonded her with one of her giants!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only kidding - Archie is very excited at meeting his new wifey :D :love:

I wouldmt be suprised, hahah.

Soon as i dropped Roxy off, Kay had her bonded with another bun (i cant remember his name) :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Blade and Nala are now snuggled up for the night:lol::lol::lol:

HONEST I am JOKING

Back