• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pkease someone help Blossom - Borehamwood

umber

New Kit
Hi All,

Im new to this forum and have never posted here before but someone suggested I try here.

Ill copy and paste my thread Ive put on another forum in the hope someone can put this in the right section and hopefully help this bunny!

This is a plea for a rabbit called Blossom.

I have been seeing her since last year stuck in a small area in Pets @ Home.

She is in the adoption section and Im sure know one will take her when they see all the baby cute fluffy bunnies opposite her tiny little cubicle.

She is stunning she is white with blue eyes. Im not sure what breed she is but im sure she has some rex in her as he fur looks like she does.

She was given up as her previous owners were moving and couldnt take her with them. She has sadly not been neutered or vaccinated and I Think this adds to know one wanting her.

She has always been a house rabbit. I took a few photos of her today with my phone and am trying to work out how to get them up here so you all can see how stunning she is.

Please someone give this bunny a home I seriously doubt anyone will walk in and take her.

I myself can not take her on as I have my hands full with my 2 and my toddler plus expecting baby number 2 any day now.

Even if your a rescue org she would better off with you than stuck in pets at home with no fresh air no stimulation nor excersise.

Please someone help this beautiful girl! please she has been on offer since November 10th 2009.

Back