• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm concerned about an old bunny of mine

Lillian

Warren Veteran
When Roo and Winnie had their litters we rehomed as many as we could find decent homes for. One baby lionhead male went to my brothers then girlfriends child. The child became seriously ill last year (undiagnosed brain problems). My mother recently spoke to the woman who said her child has now been pulled out of school as shes too ill. But my mother didn't ask about the bunny.

Today i asked if she could enquire about it, and say we'd take it back if they aren't able to look after it.. then my mother said she doesn't think they still have it as the woman text my brother the other week saying if we wanted the hutch back we can have it.. :?

When we gave up the bunny, i said if anything changes we'll take the bunny back and keep it. Now i'm so worried :cry: I hope they've only upgraded his accommodation, i'd never forgive myself if he's been given away or even died. I didn't even want a five year old child to have one of them, i begged my mother not to give them one.

get someone to enquire about it hun, unfortunatly this is the heartbreaking part of rehoming babies/pets.

if they have rehomed teh rabbit i would look at local free ads regular as i found one of my rabbits on there and managed to get him back.

Back