• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp my little sweetie!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Heres my baby :love: Hes had to have a photoshoot tonight as hes getting a painting done of himself ;) Im really excited!!!

Anyway, here 'he' is :lol:

100_2200.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2214.jpg

100_2216.jpg

100_2218.jpg

100_2220.jpg

100_2222.jpg

100_2223.jpg

:love::love::love: His fur is much better now, none of that tumble dried baby fur anymore :D xXx

SQUEEEEE :love::love::love::love:

He looks like a proper grown up bun now! :lol::lol::lol:

And those EARS!!!!! :love::love::love:

He certainly does!! He picks the puppy pen up with his teeth and shakes it when he wants out :shock: Hes so strong!! Hes as big as Dixie now :) I loves him :love::love:

Awwwwwwwh Scamp! :love: :love:

How much does he weigh now hun?!

Hes lovely!! :love:

He was 1.75kg last week at the vets! Considering he was only 0.4kg when we first got him, hes doing really well! His sister is a whopper though!! Lynnnnn!! Where are you we need more Heffalump pics!! xXx

He was 1.75kg last week at the vets! Considering he was only 0.4kg when we first got him, hes doing really well! His sister is a whopper though!! Lynnnnn!! Where are you we need more Heffalump pics!! xXx

Bless him :D :D

Oh yeah it would be nice to see his sister :wave:

arghhhhh i knowwwwwwwwww i've been taking plenty, just can't upload them till i get my pc fixed >.< Tinks was 2.55kg last week.

i see scamp is coming to live with me then!!! judging by that floppy ear ;) :lol::lol: he looks really well :D

madam has taken to jumping on my desk, and flopping in front of my keyboard when i'm having an evening forum hopping.. :lol:

:shock:

It's glad you didn't keep them both as I would have just had a coronary!! He's just....:love::love::love::love: Can I has him?!

Back