• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Eire

Sligeach

Young Bun
Hi there.... I got my pet rabbit Henrik 3 weeks ago now... he is the love of my life, I have become like one of those annoying new mothers who just can't stop going on about my bunny but he brings me so much joy. So delighted to find like minded people here and be able to chat to people who understand and can give me advice when I might need it.

hello:D:wave:
you'll find plenty bunny chat here - do you have any pics of henrik we could coo over:D

I do have pictures.. lots of them.. poor Henrik must think he is a model as I am always taking pics, though he is always posing too, we are a match made in heaven. I will post some over the weekend.

I am living in Dublin! Thanks for the welcome guys

Welcome :wave:

Can't wait for pics. Know what you mean about finding like-minded people...'normals' don't always understand the bunny-love :lol:

Back