• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple, banana and brown crusty bread. ???

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
All treats that must be taken away - hidden and eaten in solitude.:lol::lol::lol:

(Only given rarely as a treat):)

What treats do your buns like to take away and enjoy at peace???

Lyric makes me laugh what ever she gets she runs away with,If the dogs go up to her she picks it up and runs off again:lol:Shes taken to stealing food off your plate while your eating including chips:oops:

Lucy nicks food i put out for the birds and races around the garden with it held high! :lol::lol:

I love giving all of mine a chunk of carrot or apple. :) Even those currently living singly have to pick it up, hold it all high with their nose pointing upwards, and do quick, fast bounds away to find a corner. Where they set it down and quickly nom it while keeping a way eye on me, or their partner, in case of stealing attempts.

I love the look on buns faces when they are eating . Lola concentrates so hard on her food - she takes her time and makes it last as Lucy just rams it down!

My two love raisins,banana,apple and carrot the most! Boris always runs off with it but Bella usually eats it straight away,the little pig :lol:

rosie goes mad if i make a banana milkshake with real bananas she runs round like crazy and looks at me, as if to say well where is it? i can cmell it :lol:

Things Raisin runs off with: Brocolli stalk, Biscuits, Yoghurt bites, Bacon Sandwiches.

I also dropped a drop of apple juice on Raisins back and he ran around in a circle for about 10 minutes trying to get it...

The only thing Rimmi DOESNT run off to find somewhere comfy to eat is his pellets and hay.........Winter doesnt run off with anything unless its an apple she has stolen!

Anything that's high in sugar ie carrot or fruit :) apache has a sweet tooth :lol:

Oh and any human food that he's stolen and knows he shouldn't have, like a crust of bread, biscuit, weetabix. :lol:

I gave Bella and Oscar some carrot the other day...both sets off for the run...then bumps into each other, then jumps over each other (with carrot still intact), Oscar finally settles to eat his...in mean time Bella still running round garden looking for somewhere 'safe' to eat hers ..unfortunatly by the time she settles Oscar comes along and pinches it...so she chases him ...she lost eventually!!:roll::roll::lol:

I love watching them with their treats....sooo funny!

If Milo hears the fridge open, he runs over to the kitchen (but won't come onto the lino as he seems to think it's lava :roll:)

But if I give him a little bit of what I'm making (bits of carrot or green pepper from my salads, etc), he runs off with it down the hall as his treasured find! :lol:

Back