• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on bertie pasturella/mrsa

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well heard back from my vet today...no luck..no one else at the practice could be any use only with drugs unlicensed and with his health they werent even going to risk it. a partner there recommended a vet in romsey.."shes written books on buns"
hmm well its not a name i know of..and again its not as far as andover but would rather check nearer to home. so friday afternoon im getitng a taxi to gems vet in emsworth for a second opinion..if nothing can be advised there..then i guess romsey will be his last hope.

poor old fella...sneezy snotty cuddly bertie.
salem my kitty is still very ill and bbertie got up for a cuddle in the dark and he gave salem cuddles too.

fingers crossed for friday.

Its Virginia Richardson in Romsey....she's supposed to be good but I've never been there

She wrote Rabbit Health and Husbandry book and Rabbit Nutrition :wave:

I can come with you if you wish on Friday :)

Forgot to say, lots of nose rubs to Bertie :love:

ah its cos i was given her double barrelled surname...thanks for that:wave:

thank you poppymoon...hes gonna need it.

ooh hun...if you like...ill pay your bus fare...or taxi home....if its same price as mine:lol::lol:

good luck tomorrow with harley xx

Back