• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i was just wondering..

Shauna

Warren Scout
if i could put ralph on the grass.. because ive seen pictures of rabbits outside with snow in the background but i thought it would be to cold for him to alllowed out yet

if i could put ralph on the grass.. because ive seen pictures of rabbits outside with snow in the background but i thought it would be to cold for him to alllowed out yet

If he is an indoor bun I would wait until the weather warms up a bit: is he indoors?

He ought to be OK on a nicer day than today. Today is really biting here though, I don't think I would risk it.

After this latest cold snap I say go for it!

:lol: i was going to put him in a run in the garden its all sealed off so nothing can get in :)

How old is he?

If he is very young, I probably wouldn't do it but mine are both outdoors, and come out for a run around the garden in all weathers. Just pop a box or similar filled up with hay inside the run so that can shelter in there if he wants. :)

Back