• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbiting on mag came - rosie's in it

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my rabbiting on magazine came, and my little rosie is in it again :D :love: i showed it to her and i think she knows, she's even just tried a binky with locksley although fell over soo locks pushed her up again :love:

she on page 38 prize pictures :D, she has been in the mag a few times now, she's my superstar super model bun

here is a piccie :wave:

002-23.jpg

She really is a little star isnt she? :love::love: Shes such a poser! :lol: I love seeing Rosies photos in the magazines :love:

I got my Rabbiting on subscription for valentines day last year so, unless Dan renews it for me i wont get the magazine... unless i treat myself ;) xXx

Awww, she's the "Prize Picture" too.:love:
Mine arrived this morning and I've been trying to resist sneaking little peeks at it as I'm doing a full rabbit maintenance day - weighing, nails, grooming and starting Panacur again.......

Just got mine and recognised your bunny...! I ALWAYS scan that paw prints page looking for any RU bunny I might recognise. :oops: And I make silly sounds when I do. good job no one is around to hear me!

Congrats to you & Rosie!

Ooooh! Well done!

I was looking at the website last night and thinking about subscribing...:oops: Hehe.....spending more money!

I got it today!!! :D :D This must mean ive got the subscription for valentines day again :lol: ;) Shes a little gem isnt she!! Let us know what she wins! xx

Back