• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank and Petal = Asbo Bunnies!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Frank and Petal turned into Asbo bunnies last night!

I moved recently and Amy (AbbyMarySmokey) had them for a few days for me whilst I got sorted. They moved into the new place for one night and were fine......no issues. Then my dad got ill and because I was back and forth to mum and dads Amy took them back for me.

Went round to Amys to pick them up last night. They look great and have been well behaved.

The plan is, the buns are in my bedroom (freeranging) at night and when I'm not there and then bring them downstairs when I'm home.

Anyway....last night I got NO sleep at all. There was buzzing, and they were both chasing and humping one another. Running round like idiots, pooing everywhere and they're usually great at litter training. They even pooed in the water bowl :shock:

The only time they stopped was to munch and drink.

The bedroom floor was covered in poos and grey fur (they're both grey buns).

Petal has still to be neutered (she was too small when I adopted Frank), but neither of them has ever behaved like this.

Please tell me they'll improve back to how they were? I can't live like this. Darren has an aviary we can move them into in the warmer weather, but that's at least another 2-3 months away :(

Sounds like I've un-litter trained your buns...sorry Laura :oops: :oops:

It may be a spring thing, or it may be because they've turned territorial because they've been near Vernon and Gremlin. Petal humped Frank a lot when she was here.

Best thing would probably be to set up their crate and shut them in for a couple of days until they get the idea that that's where they toilet.

:lol::lol::lol: Norty pair. Maybe Amy's led them astray. ;) :lol:

It could just be the upheaval and they probably feel like they've got to claim back their territory.

KarenM;3588514 It could just be the upheaval and they probably feel like they've got to claim back their territory.[/QUOTE said:
I bliddy well hope that's what it is and they calm down lol x

Sounds like I've un-litter trained your buns...sorry Laura :oops: :oops:

It may be a spring thing, or it may be because they've turned territorial because they've been near Vernon and Gremlin. Petal humped Frank a lot when she was here.

Best thing would probably be to set up their crate and shut them in for a couple of days until they get the idea that that's where they toilet.

Yes Amy.....I'm holding you fully responsible lol ;)

The crate's massive. If I have to put it up it'll be a nightmare. Might be a case of having to though :roll:

Back