• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Believe it-Sir Victor is Very Ill -U/D 11th Feb-Doing Better Today :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Less than 48 hrs of being off all systemic meds Victor is in so much pain from his ears :cry: He isn't eating and his weight has dropped alot :cry:

I have just given him all his meds again and maximum pain relief and of course I will contact C today.

I hope to goodness this doesn't mean Morse and Colin are going to go the same way .....................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Oh poor boy. Trying to think positive however if it is just that its because he has stopped his meds at least you know that that can be a solution and dont have to worry about what to put him on. Lots of vibes for the boys

:( What are these buns doing to us Jane :(:(. Hope they both pull through
1.gif

Oh no way and you'd only just posted how well all 3 were doing :( Sending lots of vibes for poor Sir Victor

victor

Less than 48 hrs of being off all systemic meds Victor is in so much pain from his ears :cry: He isn't eating and his weight has dropped alot :cry:

I have just given him all his meds again and maximum pain relief and of course I will contact C today.

I hope to goodness this doesn't mean Morse and Colin are going to go the same way .....................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

why is victor off his meds.??.and what are they for.??.what is the prognosis of the dvm.??..sincerly james waller

Oh no :(

Sending vibes for your little man xx

Might be a good idea to put them all back on the abx for the time being. Dominic is still on depocillin as well as the chloramphenicol drops.

Back