• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OSCAR - The ultimate Valentines day Present/ SOLD

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Oscar is looking for a loving home for Valentines day :love: Can you find room in you heart for this beautiful bunny. He is very well behaved and totally litter trained :lol: All he wants is to be loved :love::love:

He is wearing a gorgeous jumper and shorts with his own little shoes :)

Oscar is made out of the best quality yarns. His main body is made from 100% peruvian Alpaca wool and his clothes from high quality cotton wool. He measure approx 15 inches tall.

Because of the high quality the asking price is £39.99 including postage. He will be packaged in an individual box so he arrives in your home in good condition :)

Please meet Oscar :)

P2090469.jpg

P2090466.jpg

P2090465.jpg

Last edited:
He is lovely Liz, did your mum make him? Wish I had a spare £40 but got another 2 dentals to pay for tomorrow, thats £500 at the vets in the last 10 days :cry:

You're very talented Liz:D
(we don't exchange valentines gifts or cards, but hopefully someone more romantic :love:will come along:)) -sue:wave:

If it helps anyone I can reserve him with a £10 deposit and you can pay the rest over the next few weeks. He took me enough weeks to make so I don't mind if he takes a few weeks to sell :lol:

If it helps anyone I can reserve him with a £10 deposit and you can pay the rest over the next few weeks. He took me enough weeks to make so I don't mind if he takes a few weeks to sell :lol:

*Oooooh...pick me!*

I'd love him! That would be great Liz! You want me to pm you?!

As Oscar sold so quickly if anyone else is interested in purchasing one please pm me. I may be able to make one or two more but it will take a good few weeks :D

Back