• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi just stole a cheese and onion crisp!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
What a strange crazy bunny, he wolfed the thing down before I could get it off him, it was only a little one, he'll be ok wont he?? I do wonder about him some times!!!!

Milo has eaten pasta, dried up tuna from under the fridge, a even a bite of brownie once! :shock: I nearly had a heart attack when he ate the brownie, and screamed at my OH for leaving it on the floor. But he turned out just fine. :)

Naughty Rimmi! :no: :lol:

Milo has eaten pasta, dried up tuna from under the fridge, a even a bite of brownie once! :shock: I nearly had a heart attack when he ate the brownie, and screamed at my OH for leaving it on the floor. But he turned out just fine. :)

Rimmi has eaten millions of things he shouldn't, including licking our plates when we have had curry, he is such a foodie!! I was just worried about the amount of salt really.......

Oh shock, hes gone to the water bowl now, lol.

Rimmi has eaten millions of things he shouldn't, including licking our plates when we have had curry, he is such a foodie!! I was just worried about the amount of salt really.......

Oh shock, hes gone to the water bowl now, lol.

:shock: :lol::lol:

I'm sure there's salt in the wild a bunny could find. Like a salt lick for a deer that has fallen down! :lol:

Milo is very norty isn't he? :lol: :love:

Rimmi will be fine. :wave:

Was it a 'special' brownie?!

awww he treated himself

i never told you what mowgli did once did i :shock: i think him and rosie planned it, i had a bag of crunchie nuggets i used to love them, (not had for years) i lef them on the 3rd shelf when i walked out of room, somehow they got them off, i think rosie must of climbed on mowgli and knocked them down, and mowgli ate most of the packet, i came back in the room, and nearly died, one because they are not allowed things like that and two because i had no crunchie nuggets to enjoy, i smelt their breathes and mowgli's smelt of all my crunchie nuggets :shock: :lol:

awww he treated himself

i never told you what mowgli did once did i :shock: i think him and rosie planned it, i had a bag of crunchie nuggets i used to love them, (not had for years) i lef them on the 3rd shelf when i walked out of room, somehow they got them off, i think rosie must of climbed on mowgli and knocked them down, and mowgli ate most of the packet, i came back in the room, and nearly died, one because they are not allowed things like that and two because i had no crunchie nuggets to enjoy, i smelt their breathes and mowgli's smelt of all my crunchie nuggets :shock: :lol:

No way! I bet Rimmi would loooove some of those but all that chocolate!! Naughty naughty!!

No way! I bet Rimmi would loooove some of those but all that chocolate!! Naughty naughty!!

mowgli in his younger years :lol: food obsessed especially huamn chocolate, i had to go the night without a treat :oops:

oh and the bedroom windowcill nightmares :shock: he used to get on the windowcill, i came in and found soil everywhere :shock: and all my seedlings no more including tomato plant seedlings :shock: :roll:

mowgli in his younger years :lol: food obsessed especially huamn chocolate, i had to go the night without a treat :oops:

oh and the bedroom windowcill nightmares :shock: he used to get on the windowcill, i came in and found soil everywhere :shock: and all my seedlings no more including tomato plant seedlings :shock: :roll:

I finks the ghost of unkel Mowgi must be helping Rimmi thinks of naughty things to do!! :lol: Naughty Mowgs!!!

:lol: Sophie has eaten loads of norty things in her 6 years :lol: God forbid you leave food in her reach :roll: She is as bad as the dog!

Strawberry can sniff food out from miles away! The worst thing he ever stole was a wine gum. He just wasn't expecting it to be so chewy he was going at it for ages!

Harley ate a whole packet of Wotsits this morning :? I've no idea where she found them as we've not had any for months

Back