• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring bunny

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Mr Sunshine........Last spring I had a great time......can it hurry up and come again please!!

garden12.jpg

If I prays muchly then maybe Spring will come.....or shuld I just ask fur a carrot?!

garden13.jpg

Is dis ma bestest side?

garden18.jpg

Oi...hoomin...whatcho lookin at?! Go get me some noms....NOMS I SAY!!

garden14.jpg

Maybe there is some noms over here?

garden26.jpg

Should I see weavver there's nom in the well? .......?!

garden25.jpg

Over here?

garden24.jpg

I is not going in there!! There's no way I is getting ma paws dirty!!

garden27.jpg

Let's go dis way!

garden20.jpg

Ok...I is tired now!!

garden19.jpg

Stroke me Buncle Ben!

garden23.jpg

What the fark?! You mean I could nom this all along?!

garden21.jpg

Just need to rest ma tired feets!

garden9.jpg

Ok...I is resterated! Dis way now!

garden28.jpg

I likes spring! You fink it'll ever come dis year?!

Loves and licks from Master Teddy BunBun

teddy bun, mr.mowgli in heaven says although its very cold now spring is only around the corner, his daffodils are showing through :wave:

Teddy: I was leetle then! Twas nearly a whole year ago! I is only 16 munfs....I fink I was 4ish there!

mr locks says whats spring? :lol: i never seen a spring before, rosie says mr mowgli it needs to hurry up as the cold weather effects her old bones too much and she falls down

Milo McFluff says he hasn't even heard of spwing either.
I shall tell him when I get home. :)
Your very cute Master Teddy BunBun. :love:

Last edited:
I love Teddy. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

He's not bad! ;) Four month old Teddy. This was the time that he was a little monster!! I was constantly covered in scratches, as, even though he had been "de-plummed" he was still going through puberty! :roll: This is the stage Ruby Roo is going through right now! :lol::lol::lol: I'd forgotten about it! :lol::lol:

What a lovely bunny and pictures.I find using a dog extender lead for a toy breed of dog is great for when your bunny wants to leap foward so he dosnt come to the end of the lead to abruptly.

Master Ted, you needs to do a springy dance 'cos we is stirred crazee in de house wiv our hoomin :roll:
Loves Bikky-Boo and Badgie-pants

nyyz55.jpg

He's not bad! ;) Four month old Teddy. This was the time that he was a little monster!! I was constantly covered in scratches, as, even though he had been "de-plummed" he was still going through puberty! :roll: This is the stage Ruby Roo is going through right now! :lol::lol::lol: I'd forgotten about it! :lol::lol:

I know the feeling. :shock: I made the mistake to adopt baby buns a few months ago.:roll: Never again! Don't get me wrong; I love them to bits, but I think that I'm too old for this.:(

I know the feeling. :shock: I made the mistake to adopt baby buns a few months ago.:roll: Never again! Don't get me wrong; I love them to bits, but I think that I'm too old for this.:(

I think there's a reason that so many pubescent buns get gotten rid of!:( :roll:

When he winded me I felt a bit like that! :lol::lol::lol::lol: (After I was done worrying that he was going to run into the road/field! HAha!

I think there's a reason that so many pubescent buns get gotten rid of!:( :roll:

When he winded me I felt a bit like that! :lol::lol::lol::lol: (After I was done worrying that he was going to run into the road/field! HAha!

Same here!:oops: We're silly, aren't we?:oops:

Same here!:oops: We're silly, aren't we?:oops:

Yup! Doubled up, not being able to breathe because I had just been a spring board for those feet, and I was worried he was going to run 100/200 meters up and out of the garden! :lol::lol::lol:

Yup! Doubled up, not being able to breathe because I had just been a spring board for those feet, and I was worried he was going to run 100/200 meters up and out of the garden! :lol::lol::lol:

*Doesn't know if she should laugh or cry.* :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back