• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daft question

Rachie

Mama Doe
When is it warm enough/okay to pop the bunnies out into the garden for a bit of a runaround and to chomp on some grass?

I'm not sure why I'm so bothered about them getting outside - they have more room to run around inside than out in the garden and I pick grass for them most days anyway :roll:

As yours are house rabbits and your house is very warm.

I wouldn't let them out even for a quick run around until it's much warmer.

Tell them I hope they're being good and I'll see them soon.:D

it's a judgement call, but I would check the temperature in your house and compare it the the temperature outside and only let them out when the difference isn't too great....I know that's not very specific but it's a starting point :)

I haven't dared let mine out yet....not sure if I'm being paranoid or not but i always think better safe than sorry :oops:

Harley has been out everyday throughout the cold weather except when we had snow on the ground as she doesn't like snow :roll::love:

Same here, my bun has been out except when snowing.
I can just tell by how she behaves if she is too cold or not. If she is doing binkies I tend to let her run around until she stops.

As yours are house rabbits and your house is very warm.

I wouldn't let them out even for a quick run around until it's much warmer.

Tell them I hope they're being good and I'll see them soon.:D

They're being good at the moment; both flopped out :D - I bought them new toys as I suspected that their naughtyness was down to being spoilt, er bored, of the toys that they have

It was just a random thought as I was thinking how nice it was today (but obviously not nice enough for the monsters) But I think there's prolly 20degrees difference between the temperature in our house to what it is outside :oops:

Trace - do you have the details of where I can get the big bales of hay from? Fanks :D They send their Auntie Tracy bunny kisses :wave: :lol:

Back