• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of Bunny Families Please

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
For a project I am undertaking for the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign, I am in need of good resolution photos of rabbit families please. (no phone shots thanks:( )

I need them to illustrate when bunnies are happy together with their siblings so it will most likely come from rescues who have taken in groups or folks with unexpected litters I guess.

I sadly can't use photos for my purpose of just bonded groups (unless they look like they are youngsters and could be related) - they have to at least look like they are siblings. Ideally they will be on grass or hay etc (no shavings please).

If you feel you have something that we could use and are able to give us permission to use it on U Tube or for anything we see fit, then please post on here or e-mail me at helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

Thanks in anticipation.

Helen

I only have photographs of a mother and son, and of young siblings.

I do have photos of Hettys foster bunnies who are three siblings who are around 7 months now, and they are taken on a 10m Nikon SLR, and you are welcome to those. I have the photos, but if you PM *spider* and ask her if she wouldnt mind then im happy to send them to you.

:)

I have 2 foster buns who are brothers and also 2 french lop buck and to female dwarf lops who are sisters I can give you photos of them if you wish

I only have photographs of a mother and son, and of young siblings.

I do have photos of Hettys foster bunnies who are three siblings who are around 7 months now, and they are taken on a 10m Nikon SLR, and you are welcome to those. I have the photos, but if you PM *spider* and ask her if she wouldnt mind then im happy to send them to you.

:)

Thank you - I've already PM'd Hetty so I'll see what she says. Excellent. Your photos of mother and sound would certainly by of some interest and of the young siblings - anything that would illustrate bunnies happy in 'family groups' would be wonderful.

If you can post on here that would make my life nice and easy, or e-mail, I really don't mind.

Thanks folks.

well actually, i have mum,dad,son and erm..his wife! :lol: ill see if have any that dont have her in!

okay, well if hetty says its fine ill send you the ones i have. :)

Image0055-1.jpg

Robbie and thumper who are brothers

I love this pic, it was an unexpected litter from one of my foster buns.

rabbits-18days016.jpg

You are welcome to use it but I'm not sure whether it will give out the wrong message, with them being so young.

I love this pic, it was an unexpected litter from one of my foster buns.

rabbits-18days016.jpg

You are welcome to use it but I'm not sure whether it will give out the wrong message, with them being so young.

Thank you - no, we want to have photos of young buns so this photo would be great.

because ive got so many various ones, ill post them up tomorrow if thats okay, as i have some from so many different folders etc

Here is one of a group of rescue Frenchies that I had here for a week as an emergency placement. They were a total nightmare :lol:

HPIM1137-1.jpg

What a gorgeous photo Liz, thank you. They'll be famous by the time we've finished!

I've tried to blank them from my memory :lol: There was 5 in total and it was during a bad heat wave and they escaped from absolutely everything causing chaos :lol::lol:

I've tried to blank them from my memory :lol: There was 5 in total and it was during a bad heat wave and they escaped from absolutely everything causing chaos :lol::lol:

I have one frenchie house bun and she is a nightmare lunatic creature who we love madly. I can't imagine having 5 of the little blighters....:lol:

5 frenchies :love:
Erm...maybe Rabswood or chipmonk? Rabs certainly has the skin baby pics (a week old :love: )

I have one frenchie house bun and she is a nightmare lunatic creature who we love madly. I can't imagine having 5 of the little blighters....:lol:

I'm about to have four.....:shock:

I have Teddy and his niece....family enough for me!;) Bunfortunately she's orange, he's black...so I'm not sure anyone would realise that Ted's sister is Ruby's mummy!

Bella (RIP :cry:) with her babies: Moo (RIP :cry:), Smudge and Charlie
IMG_2049.jpg

Bella and Charlie:
BellaandCharlie-1.jpg

Amelie with her Daughter Pico-boo:
028.jpg

033.jpg

Foster girls, Anya, Evie and Ava:
010.jpg

001.jpg

Back