• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Accomodation Pics Required for 'Know Your Rabbit' Day

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

We are looking for photos of bunny accomodation to exibit at our event:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=215145

We are looking for different types of accomodation (indoor and out) to show how Rabbits need more than 'Just a 'Hutch'.

Please feel free to post your pictures on here. It would be good to see the inside of your accomodation too (if you have shelves/toys etc).

NB: Please only post the pictures if you are happy for us to use them at our event.

Thank you :D

Hold on, I got a few :wave:

Not amazing, but here's some pictures of Bugs and Roos shed

151_4341.jpg

151_4342.jpg

151_4343.jpg

151_4370.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have close ups of the inside but you're welcome to use these of the outside, if they're any good.

DSCF7764700x525-1.jpg

DSCF7762700x525.jpg

Here's Storm sitting in his cage when he was an indoor bunny. He had the run of my spare room therefore the cage door could be left open.

DSC00352.jpg

My bunnies Garage

IMG_3159.jpg

My garden which is now bun proof for supervised free ranging.

IMG_1365.jpg

Last edited:
Flora and Parsnip's Kennel:-

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

Making them 'work' for veg and pellets!

11082009190.jpg

Pea and Pod's run:-

11082009198.jpg

And from the outside

11082009195.jpg

And the inside

11082009197-1.jpg

I love his rug...I had one of those when I was a kid! :lol:

Thanks! Strawberry wasn't too impressed with it and ate it so we had to replace it with lino. Which he is now eating. Concrete will be next as the OH is about to kick him outside!

Thanks! Strawberry wasn't too impressed with it and ate it so we had to replace it with lino. Which he is now eating. Concrete will be next as the OH is about to kick him outside!

Oh dear! It's funny how some bunnies will chew anything and others just aren't bothered! Our 2 house bunnies wouldn't even chew a wire if you wrapped it in Parsley! :lol:

Back