• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know your rabbit mad when...

well my kids used t say I was animal mad ....I have more dog and cat food in my cupboard and veg ect for the rabbits apaired to what I have food for them and myself

You are constantly calling work to tell them you will be late for rabbit related reasons.

People never ask how I am, they ask how the rabbits are.

Your seriously considering boycotting Center Parcs cause they won't let you take your house rabbits with you despite the fact they are no more destructive than any dog and are litter trained. :evil:

You spend your whole weekend holiday saying to your OH I miss the rabbit and then crying.

You have to go for second and third viewings on a house JUST to work out where the buns are going to go

The first thing on your shopping list is veg for the buns

You take your cat for her vaccs and spend the whole time chatting about your buns

You have to end a date with gorgeous bloke early to go home to look after poorly rabbit

Last edited:
...The first thing you do when you walk in the door is shout 'Bunnies, Im home!!!!'

... Stacking furniture next to the bed to make a staircase so bunny can get onto the bed without hurting itself.

...The first thing you do when you walk in the door is shout 'Bunnies, Im home!!!!'

:lol: I do that and I when I leave in the morning I always say 'goodbye bunnies, behave, have a good day, I love you and I'll see you later!' :D

All of the above...

....and when your group MD introduces you to a new solicitor contact as the one that loves rabbits, how embarrasing :oops:

all of the above lmao

and When everytime a work collegue asks what your doing tonight the answer is always Bunny related haha.

Back