• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for PP picture comp U/D ending 23rd feb

Popcorn paradise

Warren Scout
This comp is to raise funds to keep us going.

Cutest picture comp:

The comp will have 1 winner and 3 runners up.

First prize will recieve free membership for the year. Aswell has having their picture displayed on our site.

The 3 runners up will also have their picture on the site, and half price membership for the year.

Pictures will need to be email'd to me. Or posted with the cheque. (please dont send originals)
Pictures can be of any animal you own or multiple animals you own.

£3 entry fee. Cheques only please, pm for the address.

Closing date will be the 23rd of feburary. Judging will take place on the 9th of march to make sure late entrys get included.

Where the funds will go

We are in much need of money to enable henry to have his operation on his teeth, £140
New cage's which will offer the animas more space, 6ft cage made by ouselfs will cost around £60 for the materials. We have plans to build 22 of these.
Cost of neuturing a female bun £70
Cost of neuturing a male £50

Aswell as ofcourse the cost of medicines, vaccinations, other operations and food/hay not to mention bedding, fuel, shampoos, consultations

Last edited:
Re your vets bills
have you asked for a discount?
If you put 3 buns at once in for spey they may lower the price as yours is high for a rescue:?
which vets do you use?

and good luck with comp!

Well I'd ask for a discount .if you have put a lot of animals through them in last few months they will know the work you do
Good luck..:D

you are also quite new to forum so it may take time for people to donate to you

Some may feel happier if they can pay the money to your vet for your rescues account..may be an idea to add that as an option:D

i think it may be good to explain what the membership is and what it gets the winner too :)

people love to donate but of course if theres a prize, make it clear what the prize is, and what it consists of :)

xxxx

i think it may be good to explain what the membership is and what it gets the winner too :)

people love to donate but of course if theres a prize, make it clear what the prize is, and what it consists of :)

xxxx

I think that might be part of the problem, if the prizes are membership then it needs to be people that are local to you that enters or it doesn't help anyone.

Maybe get some bunny treats together to send out as prizes too :wave:

Membership is also listed on my site but :

We offer a yearly membership for £20. Benefits of becoming a member include:

50% discount on boarding (would be £1 for rabbit now)
50% discount on worming (£1)
25% discount on bathing/grooming (£6)
Free nail clipping (upto 10 pigs)

For original prices, please see fundraising page of my site. Im sure many people have other pets than rabbits and thats included on it too.

aaah i see! Its a good prize if you are local but to anybody who isnt local then the prize isnt suitable for them, might be worth looking at something universal/suitable for all for next time :)

xxx

I wont be doing it again, not on here anyway, been really put of by a certain person.

who?

nobody has been rude :) just want to help as i had a feeling that was why people hadnt entered and wanted to advise so you could hopefully raise more money in the future. RU is effectively nationwide, so when doing fundraisers you have to think of a prize suitable for all areas/easy to post if its a physical object etc etc etc

I wouldnt stop fundraising because of one individual

xx

Back