PDA

View Full Version : Deja's Bunny/Dog Run

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 03:24 PM
PLEASE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING HER ANIMALS OR WHO ARE/OR CAN HELP WITH TRANSPORT POST ON THIS THREAD OR IT CONFUSES US OLDIES..THANK YOU:D

I will collect the dogs and take to rescue
I will collect Tiny and take to Marie
I will collect Harmony and she can be a Honeybunny..although she will be renamed!:lol:

My contact details
e mail honeybunnysr@aol.com

0116 2869887

VikkiVet
09-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Just posted this on the other thread:

I am a bit confused on Jill's route, but if its any help re the two going to Liz and/or harmony, I have a free wendyhouse at the moment i can take either a single or a pair.

I could take Liz's two overnight and then take them up to Liz myself.

I could take Harmony if Angeleyes (???) was offering to take her (sorry if i got that wrong) as i am nearer Surrey than Liz is.

This takes the pressure off Liz and Steve to fetch them, and i need to go see Liz anyway.

Please PM me if this is what you want me to do.

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 03:28 PM
We need a list of other rabbits so we know whos having who and whos not sorted

Hugo's There
09-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I have still not been given any information as to what day these buns are being collected so how can I say if steve can meet up :?

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I have still not been given any information as to what day these buns are being collected so how can I say if steve can meet up :?

It looks like vikkivet has offered to bring them to you?

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 03:32 PM
I have told several people my day is not confirmed yet
it will either be Friday or Monday but can't confirm until tomorrow

I don't think I can collect ones to go anywhere else as will have to divert to Wiccaweys, then meet Marie..then home to do all animals here
If Vickie can be persuaded to still have the pair she may be able to get them to Vikki vet who can foster for a day or two til run can be arranged to you Liz:?

Hugo's There
09-02-2010, 03:34 PM
It looks like vikkivet has offered to bring them to you?

Has she :shock: I didn't think she was going that way until the end of February.

If its a weekday then Steve can't meet anyone as he obviously has to go to work

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 03:36 PM
So the rabbits are
Tiny (sorted)
Harmony (sorted)
Tilly and Sully?
Dexter and Snowdrop (Liz)?
Which are the other 2?

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 03:37 PM
there aren't anymore as Tasha said she had homes for the others

VikkiVet
For the sake of the rabbits, and to help with the efforts everyone else is making to go further, i can collect rabbits from up to 1 and a half hours from me (reading on M4 or equivalent) on:

Friday: 2pm or later
Saturday: 4pm or later
Sunday: 3pm or later
Monday: 3pm or later

I can have rabbits for Liz at mine for a few days, up to a fortnight probably, and i'll arrange the run on to her. I could have Melody or another single for a similar length of time instead, but cannot keep any indefinately.

bluebunny
Has she :shock: I didn't think she was going that way until the end of February.

If its a weekday then Steve can't meet anyone as he obviously has to go to work

Yes
Posted by Vikkivet

I am a bit confused on Jill's route, but if its any help re the two going to Liz and/or harmony, I have a free wendyhouse at the moment i can take either a single or a pair.

I could take Harmony if Angeleyes (???) was offering to take her (sorry if i got that wrong) as i am nearer Surrey than Liz is.

This takes the pressure off Liz and Steve to fetch them, and i need to go see Liz anyway.

VikkiVet
09-02-2010, 03:38 PM
also posted at the beginning of this thread

Hugo's There
09-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Yes
Posted by Vikkivet

But she can only travel a small distance so who are they being collected from?

This is driving me crazy

bluebunny

This is driving me crazy

Oh i thought she was collecting them:?

VikkiVet

This is driving me crazy

see my second post Liz (i'm confused too, and this is the second thread...)

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Ahhh i get it now Jill said if Vicki p could still be presuaded she could meet vikkivet with Lizs two

Hugo's There
09-02-2010, 03:45 PM
TBH I don't have time for all this stress. I have other people asking me to take rabbits in which I can't take if I take these. And this is just too much hassel.

If we don't know what day Jill is doing and we don't know if Vikki can definately meet her to collect from her then nothing is definate as no-one else can travel the whole distance.

I need to get on with looking after my buns, sorry. I will check back later

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 03:49 PM
I will be going from Warminster> Westbury> Chippenham> Cirencester..then up Fosse way to Leicester..then may have to double back or leave route to go to Wellingborough..just trying to work out my plans

It is so sad Tashas is not able to access pc or phone all the time
Getting cross will not help the animals
These rabbits are at risk if not homed in a few days..so lets try to get it sorted
As I am going a long way with dogs I cannot also go a different way with rabbits
As said I will collect dogs and Tiny..Harmony if needed
Can others help out with transport for remaining buns?

Biscuit's Mum!
09-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Removed to avoid confusion!

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 03:59 PM
I don't want to confuse things at all, and if you want me to delete this post PM me, so I don't throw a spanner in the works, but I am happy to foster one or two for a short space of time in my spare room if needs be. So long as they are vacs.

None are vaccinated

Hugo's There
09-02-2010, 04:07 PM
I will be going from Warminster> Westbury> Chippenham> Cirencester..then up Fosse way to Leicester..then may have to double back or leave route to go to Wellingborough..just trying to work out my plans

It is so sad Tashas is not able to access pc or phone all the time
Getting cross will not help the animals
These rabbits are at risk if not homed in a few days..so lets try to get it sorted
As I am going a long way with dogs I cannot also go a different way with rabbits
As said I will collect dogs and Tiny..Harmony if needed
Can others help out with transport for remaining buns?

I am not getting cross, I am just very tired and exhausted :( Don't forget I have ME and have trouble following normal threads on a good day. This is giving me major brain ache and I am finding very hard to follow as it seems people keep assuming someone is doing this or that when they aren't :?

I am so worried and on edge about Melody and waiting for the vet to ring that I am physically shaking and really struggling today, so I will just wait and see what everyone else sorts out with this and then see if we can still hep :)

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 04:11 PM
My getting cross comment was aimed at almost everyone..not you in particular Liz..I agree this is confusing and as it has to be done so quickly its bound to be messy to arrange
but hopefully we'll all get there.:D.

natandfluffs
09-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Only just seen this but Jill when will you be going past Cirencester?

I'm just south of Ciren, just off the A419, and if you can transport more buns up with you and leave them with me temporarily, I might be able to help.

Off work with exhaustion at the moment so I'm not going to be able to do more, but depending on timescales I might be able to hang on to a bun or two, or get them somewhere (but don't want to do more than an hour or so each way)

Let me know if this is helpful or not, if confusing I will delete it!

Nat

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Nat if you can get two pairs to Reading to meet Vikki vet that would be great
Then she can hold them and get to Liz and maybe the other Vickie is she can still take the girls

natandfluffs
09-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Reading I could cope with... when were you thinking of doing your bit Jill?

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 05:37 PM
As said earlier not sure until tomorrow but will be either Friday or Monday..will be late pm that I pick up buns
if you could meet me at Cirencester would be great

natandfluffs
09-02-2010, 06:09 PM
ok, let me know when you work it out... can't make any promises yet but depending on timings (and when I get back to work) will hopefully be able to help.

KerinTravis
09-02-2010, 06:44 PM
I work during weekdays, but as I am not far from either Jill or Hugo's there, I can offer transport if necessary to help Jill's journey home.

I'm in Rushden, Northants. So if Jill needs help getting any buns to Hugo's There on her way back to Leicester, I may be able to help.... ? :?

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Keri are you willing or able to transport two dogs to Wellinborough if I can get near to you?

if just bunnies then fine:D

KerinTravis
09-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi Jill,

I'm only 5 mins from Wellingborough, so not a problem, although I do only have a Clio - don't know how big the dogs are! :oops:

I would be home from 5pm onwards at the latest on Weekdays. I don't mind travelling 30 mins or so to meet you anywhere to take them on their way.

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 07:03 PM
There collies so u should squeeze them in;)

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Jill,

I'm only 5 mins from Wellingborough, so not a problem, although I do only have a Clio - don't know how big the dogs are! :oops:

I would be home from 5pm onwards at the latest on Weekdays. I don't mind travelling 30 mins or so to meet you anywhere to take them on their way.
That is so kind and would save me going miles out of my way..then I can get bun to Marie quicker
I will aim for Monday and won't be back up this way until about 5-5.30 but will know more exact times in a day or two
thank you:D

bluebunny
09-02-2010, 07:20 PM
What time do you think you will be back Jill?

KerinTravis
09-02-2010, 08:17 PM
If you let me know the route you're planning to take back then I can give you some ideas of where I can aim to meet you. I work in Northampton, so I can be even better placed probably to meet you if I stay later at work. :D

honeybunny
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
If you let me know the route you're planning to take back then I can give you some ideas of where I can aim to meet you. I work in Northampton, so I can be even better placed probably to meet you if I stay later at work. :D

If you could get to junction 16 of M1 or near it..think there is a pub called the Turnpike on road up to junction:? that would be great:D

VickiP
10-02-2010, 01:26 AM
TBH I don't have time for all this stress. I have other people asking me to take rabbits in which I can't take if I take these. And this is just too much hassel.

If we don't know what day Jill is doing and we don't know if Vikki can definately meet her to collect from her then nothing is definate as no-one else can travel the whole distance.

I need to get on with looking after my buns, sorry. I will check back later

I can totally understand how your feeling, I was getting a bit stressed out by the whole thing tbh and my OH has said 'no' he is not happy about the arrangements or lack of them and the short notice, we have a few things going on atm ourselves and I have really let my heart rule my head on this, he is my voice of reason and has said it's not practical and I can't save them all. He is willing to let me adopt more bunnies but, preferably through a rescue and when it's suitable to us. I am really genuinely sorry and do hope that all the animals will be safe and find new homes but, it's not an option for me now xx

KerinTravis
10-02-2010, 10:33 AM
If you could get to junction 16 of M1 or near it..think there is a pub called the Turnpike on road up to junction:? that would be great:D

I know it well. If you are coming up the M1 though, I can easily get to the Northbound Services at Jct 15a from Northampton. Saves you having to leave the motorway then?

honeybunny
10-02-2010, 12:00 PM
I know it well. If you are coming up the M1 though, I can easily get to the Northbound Services at Jct 15a from Northampton. Saves you having to leave the motorway then?

no I'm coming from Wiltshire so will join M1 at 16..& it will be Monday

natandfluffs
10-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Oh Jill, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to do Monday. What time were you roughly planning to be going past Cirencester?

VikkiVet
10-02-2010, 07:29 PM
any news on this? :wave:

honeybunny
10-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh Jill, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to do Monday. What time were you roughly planning to be going past Cirencester?
Probably about 4 pm

and Vikki..I'm collecting two dogs and bun for us and bun for Marie..then going to Northants

VikkiVet
10-02-2010, 08:14 PM
So i'm not needed? Don't mind either way, just need to know!

honeybunny
10-02-2010, 08:15 PM
So i'm not needed? Don't mind either way, just need to know!

Sadly other people have felt they've had to retract their offers..so the other animals still have nowhere to go..I feel awful but I cannot squeeze any more in ..picking up 8 bunnies tomorrow:(

bluebunny
10-02-2010, 08:20 PM
I wish i had the room for more but i dont:( Poor bunnies wonder what will happen to them?

VikkiVet
10-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Jill - do you have space in your car for Liz's two? could i meet you somewhere to take them from you and get them to Liz's? I really cant do all the way to The West and back at the moment, but i could go halfway say.

If someone else wanted to take on any of the remaining buns (i'm lost as to how many there are left!) and wants to collect from me i can foster temporarily.

Was there a hamster as well? Someone PM'd me saying they'd take it if they could collect it from my house.

bluebunny
10-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Think there are 4 left 2 pairs

Carrie14
10-02-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't know if I should be posting this and I feel quite nervous to.

Its just all the hard work you are putting in, well what happened last time....

(Found this the other day, searching for 'trifle':oops:)

Sorry if I cause offence to anyone. Pm if you want this deleted.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=192605&page=8

Lib_n_bunny
10-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Yeah I didn't want to be the one to say it, but...

However, the point is that there are animals that need help. Maybe that's all that should matter.

bluebunny
10-02-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't know if I should be posting this and I feel quite nervous to.

Its just all the hard work you are putting in, well what happened last time....

(Found this the other day, searching for 'trifle':oops:)

Sorry if I cause offence to anyone. Pm if you want this deleted.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=192605&page=8

Yep we all know about that;)

Carrie14
10-02-2010, 09:07 PM

Ok. How were all the animals?

bluebunny
10-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Ok. How were all the animals?

?????

Sparkle x
10-02-2010, 09:11 PM
All the best with the animals guys, sounds like its getting there, fingers crossed xxxxxx

Carrie14
10-02-2010, 09:11 PM
?????

The ones that were rehomed last time.

honeybunny
10-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Vikki sorry but I cannot come any way towards you off my route..as it is I am going from Leicester to Warminster..visiting my mother which was the original reason for journey.meeting to pick up dogs and bunnies...then back up and across to Northants.to drop off dogs...then up to meet Marie at Leicester to deliver a bunny...then home to see to all the animals ..I just can't fit anymore in that day:(

honeybunny
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
just to add
if this turns out to be a wild goose chase I will not be pleased
but I am trying to think of the animals here

happybunny22000
10-02-2010, 09:55 PM
hope it isnt :(

KerinTravis
10-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Just to add, Jill I can still meet you on Monday near Jct 16 as you said. It shouldn't be a problem. :)

VickiP
11-02-2010, 12:22 AM

I didn't :shock:

VickiP
11-02-2010, 12:23 AM
The ones that were rehomed last time.

Good question?????:thumb:

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 12:31 AM
I have been aware from the start of this appeal to home this group of animals that there have been inconsistencies in the past with Deja's posts and appeals..
but having spoken to her on the phone the other day this time seems genuine..which is why I got involved and have found places for the dogs and will help with the transportation of them and the two buns ..one of which we will take in

I am hoping this has all been true as have put a lot of time into trying to sort this:?

VickiP
11-02-2010, 12:43 AM
I have been aware from the start of this appeal to home this group of animals that there have been inconsistencies in the past with Deja's posts and appeals..
but having spoken to her on the phone the other day this time seems genuine..which is why I got involved and have found places for the dogs and will help with the transportation of them and the two buns ..one of which we will take in

I am hoping this has all been true as have put a lot of time into trying to sort this:?

Yes I know you have Jill, I do hope it is genuine aswell. x

Jenova
11-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Um, are there any animals not accounted for that we know of?
I think I'm too far out of the way to help, but I just keep coming back to this thread... :(

kaths101
11-02-2010, 01:49 AM
I hope it all works out for everyone involved too! - I have been reading this from afar as i cant help in anyway but Ive kept up to see how it all pans out -From the start I have had a funny feeling about this :?
I dont undertsand why she wont let people come to her house?? I understand it might be too much for her but for the sake of the animals concerned and the lovely people trying to help Im sure her ex wouldnt mind if people were in and out in a few minutes to collect the animals - sounds a bit iffy to me as if she is trying to hide something (though I am sorry if Im wrong) - but Good Luck everyone - and we must all remember its not the poor animals fault!
You have all put in so much effort i really hope you get it sorted x

TeflonsShadow
11-02-2010, 01:52 AM
I hope it all works out for everyone involved too! - I have been reading this from afar as i cant help in anyway but Ive kept up to see how it all pans out -From the start I have had a funny feeling about this :?
I dont undertsand why she wont let people come to her house?? I understand it might be too much for her but for the sake of the animals concerned and the lovely people trying to help Im sure her ex wouldnt mind if people were in and out in a few minutes to collect the animals - sounds a bit iffy to me as if she is trying to hide something (though I am sorry if Im wrong) - but Good Luck everyone - and we must all remember its not the poor animals fault!
You have all put in so much effort i really hope you get it sorted x

After all the effort that has gone into this, I can only hope this works. I can only feel dubious about all the posts she has deleted..... It would be horrid to be wasting a rescues precious time and petrol money, not to mention the stress and aggro of trying to arrange everything!! Good luck everyone xxx

Hunnybunny2007
11-02-2010, 08:38 AM
I've not been online so I've missed most of whats gone on:roll:
Have all the rabbits got rescue places, and what will happen to them if they haven't:cry:

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 09:31 AM
I haven't pulled out of taking the 2 I said about I was just getting stressed and confused with all the different arrangements. No-one seemed to know definate days buns were being collected etc etc.

Plus I have no idea who Deja is and have had no contact with her so that doesn't make things any easier.

With so much going on at the moment we still cannot help with transport but my offer to take the 2 in is still there :)

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 10:23 AM
At first Liz no one knew which day as it was all still trying to be arranged..with the added problem that Tasha ( Deja) isn't online much, so confusion and frustration all round!
I am going down on Monday..all being well...but need to confirm with Tasha that she will definately meet me with the animals
As explained I cannot go off my route as have to deliver dogs to Northants..
But when I have meeting place and time confirmed..if anyone else wants to meet Tasha at same time to collect more of the rabbits ..there are still the pair you can take Liz and the two agouti does..then they can arrange with me
Due to all the question marks over the situation none of this will be definately confirmed until I have spoken with Tasha later today

Michelleox
11-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Well, if Liz does want the two buns, i can meet you somewhere although i cannot do Monday day time

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Well, if Liz does want the two buns, i can meet you somewhere although i cannot do Monday day time
If you are happy to meet Tasha at a different time to me then fine
but I'm afraid if it is on I will be meeting her at about 3.30-4 pm on Monday..otherwise can't get the dogs back in time for the rescue to take them..they are letting me take them a bit later than normal as it is

Michelleox
11-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Completely up to Liz, i'm just happy to offer my services

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't even know who Tasha is so I can't make arrangements for anyone to collect because I don't know where the bunnies are :?

I will just wait and see whats happening when permanent arragements are in place :)

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
The bunnies are in Radstock, Avon..but Tasha can travel a short distance from there..to say Warminster..Westbury..etc

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Thats a 6 hour round trip :(

How long do the buns have? As I can't see how that can be fitted in round a weekday :?

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally they had until tomorrow..Tasha persuaded her soon to be ex OH to wait until next Monday as that was when I can get down
if anyone can go sooner..such as this weekend then I'm sure Tasha would meet them..it doesn't have to be Monday..that is just the day I am going

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Originally they had until tomorrow..Tasha persuaded her soon to be ex OH to wait until next Monday as that was when I can get down
if anyone can go sooner..such as this weekend then I'm sure Tasha would meet them..it doesn't have to be Monday..that is just the day I am going

We aren't about this weekend as already have arrangements to sort other buns so it would have to be next weekend at the earliest.

natandfluffs
11-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Probably about 4 pm

and Vikki..I'm collecting two dogs and bun for us and bun for Marie..then going to Northants

I'm sorry Jill, but I really can't do 4 on a Monday. I don't normally get home until 7 on weeknights, which I guess would mean you couldn't get the dogs to the rescue :(

I might normally offer to do more, move things around a bit, but given how I'm feeling at the moment that probably isn't sensible

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 11:43 AM
I have just spoken to Tasha
She is meeting me at 3.50 pm- 4 pm at Leekes Store on Melksham on Monday
link to address
http://www.leekes.co.uk/bin/venda

if anyone else can help get the pair to Liz or foster/take on the other pair..please try to get there

Nat ..Tasha would probably meet you later if you can get to a place in or around Radstock on Monday evening

TeflonsShadow
11-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Tash just told me the x found a home for the dogs and she hasn't seen the buns in over a week, I am really concerned they are ok :( buns will go to RSPCA if no homes found.

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 11:56 AM
If Jill doen't need to get the dogs and is going home via Northampton is there anyway my two can be collected and can anyone get them to me from Nprthampton as its only an hours drive at the most, we are junction 12/13 M1? Steve will be at work so we can't do anything.

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Tash just told me the x found a home for the dogs and she hasn't seen the buns in over a week, I am really concerned they are ok :( buns will go to RSPCA if no homes found.

?? well on the phone a few minutes ago she was arranging to meet me with the dogs

TeflonsShadow
11-02-2010, 12:00 PM
?? well on the phone a few minutes ago she was arranging to meet me with the dogs

Guess we're all being told different things....sorry, I'll be quiet now.:roll:

happybunny22000
11-02-2010, 12:17 PM
:shock:

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 12:21 PM

I was just thinking, if the local RSPCA can take the buns wouldn't it be better if they went ther now rather than them being left with no-one to check on them and no guarentee they are being fed. They could all be dead by Monday if they are not being looked after :(

Jazzy B Bunny
11-02-2010, 12:24 PM
I know i'm not involved but im like this :shock:

Couldnt all the animals go to the local RSPCA? wouldnt that be better for them rather than being ferried around to god knows where. it surely would be easier to?

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Thats what I'm thinking now. I didn't realise the RSPCA were able to take them until todays post :?

biscuitblossom
11-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Thats what I'm thinking now. I didn't realise the RSPCA were able to take them until todays post :?

I thought she had tried all rescues/rspca etc and nobody could take them ?

Jazzy B Bunny
11-02-2010, 12:30 PM

Seems its different now.

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 12:35 PM

Who knows, I know nothing :?

VikkiVet
11-02-2010, 12:44 PM
If Jill doen't need to get the dogs and is going home via Northampton is there anyway my two can be collected and can anyone get them to me from Nprthampton as its only an hours drive at the most, we are junction 12/13 M1? Steve will be at work so we can't do anything.

If the buns are NOT going to the RSPCA i dont mind meeting Jill somewhere along her route (my geography is pants, i looked it up on google maps but i'm not quite sure exactly where she is going) - please make suggestions - and transfer Liz's two on Monday evening.

I think if they can be got to Liz that would be best, especially as one has special needs? :? Sorry i cant work out the route, but i'm willing to do this section if it can be organised.

bluebunny
11-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Well i have just spoken to Tasha She told me to arrangments she has made to meet Jill with the dogs and two rabbits that Jill is taking And if anyone else can meet Jill at the same time to post on here
And yes Tasha hasnt seen the rabbits for a week but they are being fed

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Can someone clarify who and where it says they can go to RSPCA?
As it stands I am definately picking up the dogs and 2 rabbits

Re the other rabbits Tasha can meet at other times..the Monday slot is what I have arranged..repeating yet again, I will not have time to go off my route or change the times..I have decided I cannot agree to meet others myself ...apart from Kerry..in case they are held up as Kerry cannot be left with two collies in her car..she needs to get them to the rescue by agreed time

VikkiVet
11-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Ok, that's fair enough, i understand you've got a ridiculous amount on that day!

If anyone else can offer to get Liz's two to Reading or thereabouts i can meet them.

Chipmunk_K
11-02-2010, 03:03 PM
I have friends in Bath and it's less then 2 hours from me, so I could meet Jill and Tasha at the same time and bring any of the other animals back and meet people. My whole journey would be on M5 and one jct on the M4. If that's of any help - i will do it - just for the sake of the bunnies and getting them out, however I don't have space to keep them for myself, I am full. :(

VikkiVet
11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
whereabouts are you? i.e. is home nearer to me/Liz than Tasha's?

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Can someone clarify who and where it says they can go to RSPCA?
As it stands I am definately picking up the dogs and 2 rabbits

Re the other rabbits Tasha can meet at other times..the Monday slot is what I have arranged..repeating yet again, I will not have time to go off my route or change the times..I have decided I cannot agree to meet others myself ...apart from Kerry..in case they are held up as Kerry cannot be left with two collies in her car..she needs to get them to the rescue by agreed time

Teflon shadow posted that the RSPCA can take them :? Post 78

I wasn't asking for you to go off route or change times just thought if you are meeting Kerry at junc 16 and we are only junc 13 it was so close to us. But Steve will be at work so can't meet you but thought Vikki might be able to thats all :)

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 03:29 PM
whereabouts are you? i.e. is home nearer to me/Liz than Tasha's?

The M5 that Kirsty will go on is completely the other side of Bath to us so even further away

Her home is also nearly 2 hours north of us so even further for you Vikki so no different to going all the way to Bath

VikkiVet
11-02-2010, 03:35 PM
The M5 that Kirsty will go on is completely the other side of Bath to us so even further away

Her home is also nearly 2 hours north of us so even further for you Vikki so no different to going all the way to Bath

:( Oh well, I tried! :(

If things weren't so manic i'd go home and see my parents and buns, and pick yours up on the way back. But i have houseviewings friday and saturday (so i can move and have the buns inside for winter! :thumb:!) and can't do there and back in a round trip, i'd be knackered.

Hugo's There
11-02-2010, 03:44 PM
:( Oh well, I tried! :(

If things weren't so manic i'd go home and see my parents and buns, and pick yours up on the way back. But i have houseviewings friday and saturday (so i can move and have the buns inside for winter! :thumb:!) and can't do there and back in a round trip, i'd be knackered.

Its fine, I completely understand. Thanks so much for trying to help though :wave:

TeflonsShadow
11-02-2010, 04:05 PM
I was only repeating what TASHA told me.......TASHA said the dogs had already gone and any rabbits not going on Monday would be taken to the RSPCA.

TeflonsShadow
11-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Repeat post, whoops!

bluebunny
11-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Hopefully Tasha will be on to clarrfy things later but as far as i know from speaking to her on the phone at 11.30am this morning it was still on with Jill picking the dogs up

honeybunny
11-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I am going to request this thread to be locked and re start another one
Can I ask that unless you can help with transport or take in some bunnies can you not add to new thread

and Liz..I wasn't aiming the can't go off my route comment at you....I have been trying to see if I can get the pair to you but I am getting as confused as everyone else :?

And re dogs..I have again spoken to Tasha..the dogs have not gone and she has not told anyone they have
She has said however that she has told someone who's relatives want them that they can't as she doesn't think it's a suitable home:?

The RSPCA comment is also wrong..they have said they are full ..Tasha has said if she cannot find spaces for them she may have to take them there anyway and say she cannot take them home..but obviously does not want to do this as they may not be safe:(

To everyone who is trying their best to help..thank you so much

Please don't add any more posts to this thread...thanks:D