• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deja's Bunny/Dog Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
PLEASE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING HER ANIMALS OR WHO ARE/OR CAN HELP WITH TRANSPORT POST ON THIS THREAD OR IT CONFUSES US OLDIES..THANK YOU:D

I will collect the dogs and take to rescue
I will collect Tiny and take to Marie
I will collect Harmony and she can be a Honeybunny..although she will be renamed!:lol:

My contact details
e mail honeybunnysr@aol.com

0116 2869887

Just posted this on the other thread:

I am a bit confused on Jill's route, but if its any help re the two going to Liz and/or harmony, I have a free wendyhouse at the moment i can take either a single or a pair.

I could take Liz's two overnight and then take them up to Liz myself.

I could take Harmony if Angeleyes (???) was offering to take her (sorry if i got that wrong) as i am nearer Surrey than Liz is.

This takes the pressure off Liz and Steve to fetch them, and i need to go see Liz anyway.

Please PM me if this is what you want me to do.

I have still not been given any information as to what day these buns are being collected so how can I say if steve can meet up :?

I have told several people my day is not confirmed yet
it will either be Friday or Monday but can't confirm until tomorrow

I don't think I can collect ones to go anywhere else as will have to divert to Wiccaweys, then meet Marie..then home to do all animals here
If Vickie can be persuaded to still have the pair she may be able to get them to Vikki vet who can foster for a day or two til run can be arranged to you Liz:?

So the rabbits are
Tiny (sorted)
Harmony (sorted)
Tilly and Sully?
Dexter and Snowdrop (Liz)?
Which are the other 2?

For the sake of the rabbits, and to help with the efforts everyone else is making to go further, i can collect rabbits from up to 1 and a half hours from me (reading on M4 or equivalent) on:

Friday: 2pm or later
Saturday: 4pm or later
Sunday: 3pm or later
Monday: 3pm or later

I can have rabbits for Liz at mine for a few days, up to a fortnight probably, and i'll arrange the run on to her. I could have Melody or another single for a similar length of time instead, but cannot keep any indefinately.

Has she :shock: I didn't think she was going that way until the end of February.

If its a weekday then Steve can't meet anyone as he obviously has to go to work

Yes
Posted by Vikkivet

I am a bit confused on Jill's route, but if its any help re the two going to Liz and/or harmony, I have a free wendyhouse at the moment i can take either a single or a pair.

I could take Harmony if Angeleyes (???) was offering to take her (sorry if i got that wrong) as i am nearer Surrey than Liz is.

This takes the pressure off Liz and Steve to fetch them, and i need to go see Liz anyway.

Yes
Posted by Vikkivet

But she can only travel a small distance so who are they being collected from?

This is driving me crazy

TBH I don't have time for all this stress. I have other people asking me to take rabbits in which I can't take if I take these. And this is just too much hassel.

If we don't know what day Jill is doing and we don't know if Vikki can definately meet her to collect from her then nothing is definate as no-one else can travel the whole distance.

I need to get on with looking after my buns, sorry. I will check back later

I will be going from Warminster> Westbury> Chippenham> Cirencester..then up Fosse way to Leicester..then may have to double back or leave route to go to Wellingborough..just trying to work out my plans

It is so sad Tashas is not able to access pc or phone all the time
Getting cross will not help the animals
These rabbits are at risk if not homed in a few days..so lets try to get it sorted
As I am going a long way with dogs I cannot also go a different way with rabbits
As said I will collect dogs and Tiny..Harmony if needed
Can others help out with transport for remaining buns?

Last edited:
I don't want to confuse things at all, and if you want me to delete this post PM me, so I don't throw a spanner in the works, but I am happy to foster one or two for a short space of time in my spare room if needs be. So long as they are vacs.

None are vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back