• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for PP T-shirts

Popcorn paradise

Warren Scout
Hey ive been looking into printing T-shirts for some time, but ive never had much of a market for selling them. Would anybody be interested in Helping Popcorn paradise raise some funds for vet bills, food and bigger cage units?

We could put a rabbit (henry) Guinea pig (vote on piggy) or a mouse on the T shirt.

What would you pay for a t shirt to raise money for the rescue including postage?

Thanks Kayleigh

:wave: I would buy a Tshirt. I find them really useful and at the same time raises money for rescues. I think half my wardrobe now has some kind of rabbit logo on it! Just waiting for the ballgown promotion to complete my look. :lol:

Several of the rescues on here have printed T-shirts and sweatshirts to raise funds. I don't know how successful they have been in raising money for the rescue but they always seem to get a good response on here.

the t shirts don't raise too much money unless you order huge quantities
You would be better off doing a competition of some sort

I can get large quantitys, I just wanted to make sure people were actually interested....

In regards to a competion the only thing i have left that i could get rid of is a huge lot of kids clothes that nobody wants even at 8 pence each >.>.

Ive thought about a picture comp, that would get pride of place on my site for a while, but i think sombody on here beat me to that. Did that actually make any money?

Ive got loads of idea's mostly educational stuff for kids and big kids alike. That requires alot of time and schools to actually give me a chance.

EDIT: i dont want to step on anybodys toes with any fundraising idea's

Last edited:
Have you approached schools/nurseries to ask if they will pay you to go in and speak to children about pets and responsibilities? Young children of course.

Make sure you can sell enough to get back money if ordering large quantities of anything

A comp is fine and if like one already done it won't matter
Have a prize of a pic on your site..so free to you..or something that is very light to post:D

:wave: I would buy a Tshirt. I find them really useful and at the same time raises money for rescues. I think half my wardrobe now has some kind of rabbit logo on it! Just waiting for the ballgown promotion to complete my look. :lol:

Lol How much would you pay for t-shirts. I may do a 20 t shirt fundraiser... not much cost to me which would mean if we charge a resonable amount more money for the rescue. Lets face it, who wouldnt want to sprt henry around eh?

Back