• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Melody is very poorly/ She died in the night/ PM results post 92

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(:(

Not sure whats going on but I am very worried :( Given that she is Newts sister and hasn't been growing properly my paranoia is in over drive.

The vets are full booked so fitting us in at the end of morning surgery.

Last edited:
Don't know whats wrong at the moment :( Not eating, no poo, lying fully stretched out. Tummy feels weird, not bloated or doughy can't really describe it, sort of loose and floppy sort of :?

Melody has been admitted. As i thought her stomach is completely empty and there is no gut noise at all. She was eating fine at 11 last night :(

She is having all the usual stasis meds and if there is no change she will have x-rays and and bloods etc to see if there is some underlying problem :(

We are taking Maddox up in a little while so they can be together as they have never been seperated, even though they are 6 months old,and he isn't castrated yet.

Really hope this little one is ok and it's nothing related to Newt's problems. Keep us updated x

I'm so glad Liz has got these two

I don't understand how Melody's stomach could be so completely empty by 8 in the morning when she was still eating at 3.30 am :? It was just floppy skin, like there was no tummy there :(

Maddox is now with her and we have taken some food up for them. I need to wait for the vet to ring with a progress report, but if I haven't heard by 4.30 I will give them a call :)

Back