• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly not well this morning.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Molly is looking fairly poorly this morning, she not interested in food and there isn't much poop in her toilet. Got her inside with a snugglepad and taking down with me when I go into work. I though she was a bit quiet yesterday, and was right. Feeling quite stressed because I did nothing about her then.

I've also got to get Pepsi in at some piont because she is hopping lame this morning, obviously pulled something chasing the ball yesterday.:(

Last edited:
Well Molly has a sore tummy, she was tender across her upper abdomen, and has had a load of meds given. I took her home and popped her back in her hutch with the snugglepad and she started eating.:roll::)

Well Molly has a sore tummy, she was tender across her upper abdomen, and has had a load of meds given. I took her home and popped her back in her hutch with the snugglepad and she started eating.:roll::)

Awwwwww here's hoping she will be OK now xx

Awwwwww here's hoping she will be OK now xx

Me too!:D
I've got a pile of meds to give her for a couple of days, so I hope she will pick up. It was very cold yesterday and she was outside a bit later than normal, so I wonder if she got a wee chill.

Back