• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor ruby advice needed!

vickyplum

Warren Scout
hi guys,

i have just gone to get ruby from my ex boyfriends house after we split up over a week ago and i feel so sad. I found her in the dark, hungry and alone. I had to chase after her a lot to get her in the box to transport her to my mams house in middlesbrough.

She was so scared she actually jumped out of the box into my arms and hid her head in my chest poor thing. I dont think he has looked after her at all, i think he has had lots of parties and im so angry :censored:

Now i have her and im keeping a close eye on her tonight because im worried.

She is sat in her litter tray doing nothing, she must be really tired but she wont lay down, she has eaten hay and food but not drank yet.

Also, what has most concerned me is I have noticed a bald patch on her head between her ears, you can see the pink of her skin, she has been losing her fur on her body, is it normal for her to lose it on her head as well or could it be something more sinister?

My dad said it might be stress from the changes.

At least i know now she is with me and my friend is looking after her at his house for the next few weeks until it gets warmer outside and she can go in the shed. This means i can keep a real close eye on her,

Any advice would be amazing,

thanks,

vicky

Poor Ruby, at least she's safe and sound and back with her mummy now.:)

Keep an eye on her fur for a few days she may have got it caught on something or it could have been stress.
If anything changes then pop her along to the vets for them to give her a check over.

Ahhh poor thing! I went on holiday and my friend looked after Bobby for a two weeks and Bobby came back with flaky ears, she was okay within two days though! :) Hope your little one will be just fine:D:love:

aw poor thing. a wee trip to the vets would be good just to check that there's nothing seriously wrong with her. i'm sure she's glad to be home with you. i hope she feels better soon.

Get her to the vets for a check over. Might be worthwhile treating her for any creepy crawlies with Ivermectin or Xeno or something.

Back