• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunny Flop

Stufi

Alpha Buck
I thought I'd start a thread about the 'Bunny Flop'.

Add your own vid and pics to celebrate happy and content bunnies :)

To start you guys off, Pinky will demonstrate the 'Flop' to Franz Ferdinand

Enjoy :)

I do love a good bunny flop :D

Lavender
IMG_4749.jpg

Darwin
IMG_4687.jpg

Together
IMG_4729.jpg

Heres a couple from Womble:

4341459102_257057e906.jpg
4341345026_a76f157967.jpg

Womble and Pinky together :)

IMG_1852.jpg

Thanks for your posts so far guys, they look great! x

I know some of you have seen this before but it's quite a cute photo of Storm so posting his flop here

DSC00179.jpg

I did rush my first Bun to the Vet when she did her first flop :oops:
I thought she was dying :oops:
:lol: New bunny owners should get some sort of health and safety warning! I remember Kellogg's first flop. I was sitting down, and he hopped up to me and just collapsed at my feet! I really thought he had died!!

Here is Kellogg demonstrating his bunny flop skills:

img029.jpg

The vid at the top of pinky doing a flop was next to the quartz heater. She loved basking in front of it and womble and her took turns. It was taken at christmas and Stu parents house is huge in comparison to ours. Womble gave us a shock when we couldnt find her, saw her one minute next sec she was gone! she was hiding under the fire place and came out with cobwebs all over her! (fire wasnt on tbw).

Does anyone find that their bunnies do binkys at a certain time of the day? Mine almost always perform at first thing in the morning, 11am and 10pm. Do you think they naturally know you are going to go sleep and act up like naughty children trying to stay up past their bed time? and because its so cute watching them binky about, they know you dont have the heart to put them to bed till they finish?? :)

any binky vids and pics must be added too :) ive seen some great vids on youtube (i thought my rabbit was having a fit!) Pinky enjoys the side step ;)

Milo likes to flop his bum out next to the heater. :lol:

IMG_0503.jpg

Milos front legs are so short and stubby and cute! :love: my rabbits front legs are quite long in comparison. Is it because he is so fluffy or is his legs really that short?:rabbit2:

Cute pics!!

I only recently witnessed my bun do two flops... I thought she just lost balance and fell over the first time. It's such a funny thing! Love it :love:

:love: Love the game is that cardboard?

Yeh, it was a cardboard box i had from an online purchase, cut a couple of holes in, add a few treats for them to find, and they loved it! :) a few cardboard boxes from tescos should do the trick!

When i got a bit more time, i want to make them a house out of cardboard with a couple of levels :love: i remember when i was a kid my mum got some really big cardboard boxes and took them apart and make a wendyhouse out of cardboard. I was thinking on doing something similar for them, although not to as much detail as my mum did, they would only eat it :roll::D

Back